What are your thoughts on Facebook?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still fail to see how Facebook is easier to use than MySpace; I about to never could figure it out.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
I dont know what you could possibly not figure out... you just write your status updates in the box up top, and to add people you just need to write their name in and press add.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I dont know what you could possibly not figure out... you just write your status updates in the box up top, and to add people you just need to write their name in and press add.
Exactly. Little buttons to add links, video, images too. All just click and add. I guess some users might want to skin or customize the look of a page, but that option is not available. I'm confused to what could be confusing about facebook. I've never met anyone who couldn't figure it out. However, it isn't everyone's taste and I can respect that.

Rose

Reaction score
Facebook to me is a yes and no thing. More no than yes. I found it to be a paine really. Most of the time you talk to people that you maybe don't feel up to talking to at that moment. I always figure if anyone really wants to talk to me they can do so via email. I go on DA and MC beceause it's a subject of interest and I'm talking to other people who have simlure interests.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for your opinions everybody. For the time being I think I'll give both myspace and facebook a miss. I am on Deviantart however so if any of you have accounts there please let me know. I myself am no artist, but I'm an art admirer and I love having the extra contact with my friends. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thank you for your opinions everybody. For the time being I think I'll give both myspace and facebook a miss. I am on Deviantart however so if any of you have accounts there please let me know. I myself am no artist, but I'm an art admirer and I love having the extra contact with my friends. :smile:
My sig is my DA page, Bill. I'd love to friend you on there!

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Me, I couldn't recommend Facebook more highly. I think it's great for catching up with people I wouldn't have contact with otherwise, and I also enjoy 'liking' all those pages.
I'm on Myspace too but don't go there much, I have to admit.

beaker

Reaction score
Myspace is dead. They might as well just close the site.

At this point, virtually everyone not living off the grid is on facebook. to me it's like having a phone, I don't even see it as an optional or feasible choice to not have one. If you have friends, family or associates you need a facebook, just like you need a phone and physical address. To think, some nerdy kid created something that changed life as we know it!