What Bugs Me About Muppets Tonight

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I've only seen 5 episodes, It's the first 6 without Billy Crystal, i missed that one

this is what I've seen
Michelle Pfeiffer
Garth Broks
Cindy Crawford
John Goodman
Tony Bennett

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Minor anal-retentive correction: There were 22 episodes, not 23. I wish there were 23 (or 24) episodes.
no there are 23 #23 Best of Muppets Tonight ( 6 mins of new stuff)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
no there are 23 #23 Best of Muppets Tonight ( 6 mins of new stuff)
I was counting The Best of Muppets Tonight.

I will count all episodes here (actual order may vary)

1. Michelle Phieffer
2. Garth Brookes
3. Billy Crystal
4. John Goodman
5. Cindy Crawford
6. Tony Bennet
7. Sandra Bullock
8. Jason Alexander
9. Whoopi Goldberg
10. Martin Short
11. Prince
12. Rick Moranis
13. Heather Locklear
14. Pierce Broadman
15. Andie McDowel
16. dennis quade
17. Paula Abdull
18. The Cameo Show
19. The Gary Chuenga Episode
20. The Best of Muppets Tonight
21. Coolio and Don Rickles
22. Johnny Fiama Leaves Home

I am sure that these are the only episodes made. Are there any that I am forgetting?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's what some of us are hoping for to go with our muppet show season sets. It is said Disney will consider giving us MT if TMS series sells successfully on DVD.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I remember watching it on Friday nights, but then they changed the schedule so much that I couldn't keep track of when they aired MT. Then Disney Channel aired it, but they kept replaying the same episodes over and over again. It's what turned me off to MT, all the reruns.

The series had potential, but it wasn't given much of a chance to succeed. I wish they had had a little less of the new Muppets, but mixed the old in with the new. It's what they should have done, considering everyone was comparing MT to TMS. People wanted nostalgia except with current themes.

Elchippo

Reaction score
I can't believe that since this thread has started that no one has brought up Gary Cahuenga, the "Cousin Oliver" of the Muppets....

Elchippo

Reaction score
Cahuenga's that ventiloquist dummy (voiced by I believe Dave Goelz) that they discover in that one episode of MT. Actually, he randomly appreared earlier in the season in several episodes and then was "discovered" towards the end of the series (since they weren't aired in the order they were filmed). Come on! Someone out there remembers him right? Anyways,he hasn't been around since I don't think (and thats a good thing) He was creepy, especially when he was in the backstage booth shots not really doing anything...just sorta lurking around..