What can damage a Muppet?

Xerus

Reaction score
I heard that Cookie Monster doesn't eat real cookies because chocolate, oil, and grease can damage a Muppet. He only eats rice cakes painted to look like cookies.

It makes me wonder, does anyone know what kind of things can damage a Muppet? I wonder if Oscar bathes in real mud or fake mud?

And I also wonder if the Fraggles could get soggy and fall apart when in that pool of wet water.

F

furryredmonster

Oscar most likely bathes in fake mud.... it would get him all soggy.... ewwww.... I think if they get too wet them might like...damage them.

But dont trust me...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I heard that Cookie Monster doesn't eat real cookies because chocolate, oil, and grease can damage a Muppet. He only eats rice cakes painted to look like cookies.

It makes me wonder, does anyone know what kind of things can damage a Muppet? I wonder if Oscar bathes in real mud or fake mud?

And I also wonder if the Fraggles could get soggy and fall apart when in that pool of wet water.
They would have standby Fraggles especially for water scenes, as water wouldnt be good for them either, along with sweat and constant use from puppeteers and they are like Gremlins, keep them out of the sunlight!!!:smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
Disney.

Okay, sorry. That was just a joke for all you anti-Disney folks.

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
What's wrong with disney?
I don't think there is anything wrong with Disney. I was just making a joke to humor all the people that complain about Disney owning the Muppets.

Trekkie Monster

Reaction score
The Hot Studio lights and direct heat from the sun and such are bad for puppets that are held together in any way by hot glue.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I dont know if they changed him, but they say Oscar is just an old puppet (they dont replace him very often, cuz his natural matted fur adds to the puppet) I think I read about his puppet in "The wisdom of Big Bird, and the Dark Secreats of Oscar the Grouch" thats Spinnys biography, and I recomend it to EVERYONE!!!