What did you do New Year's Eve

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I stayed up all night watching Cars and playing its corresponding video game... which I think the game counts as its sequal, who else thinks that?

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I went to a party at a friends house... hung out...partied like it was 1999... watched the ball drop... hopped in a car... drove over to illinois... celebrated the new year AGAIN because we had switched time zones... then drove back to indiana... went to another party... back to party 1... went to bed at 8 in the morning

overall.... incredible start to 2007

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah...we had my best friend and her fiance over for fondue. We started out having good time and were in our basement playing Guitar Hero. Then she decided she was cold so we thought, hey let's go upstairs. My husband and I went up first but my friend and her fiance stayed in the basement for 15 minutes! No, they weren't being naughty, they were fighting with each other!! It was very awkward, but then they finally came back up and we ended up playing cards until the ball dropped and then we had some champaign. So...it was just an ok evening.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Some old friends and I roadtriped to Nashville to visit a couple other friends and went clubhopping