Reaction score
some body wash and other nice smelling things
an mp3 player (i didnt want an ipod)
portable dvd player
some chocolate
ps3

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I got in some gifts from my boyfriend today. He got me an Agent P shirt and a shirt with GIR and tacos on it. He's also going to get me something else but can't decide between an SNES game, a Fraggle plush, or Futurama Vol. 5.

I also got a picture holder in the shape of an "A" from work (A for Ashley, which is my real name), and a $50 JCPenny's gift card. I got most of my gifts after Christmas, but I don't mind.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Just got back from the mall. With my JCPenny's gift card I bought a nice, fluffy robe and four pairs of winter pajamas.

With my $50 I went to Spencer's and bought two Sesame Street shirts, Kermit socks, a Fraggle Rock decorative wall clock, and Muppet panties!

Xerus

Reaction score
I got some Simpsons DVDs, graphic novels of Toy Story and Cars, and some clothes.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Pair of Pants
Pair of Sweat Pants
Video Game (Super Mario Super Stars: But for some reason it was two CDs of the soundtracks and not the game and they didn't even have any others. So i'll have to find it somewhere eles)
New Digital Watch
Fushigi: The Magic Gravity Ball

And that's all.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Howard the Duck DVD
A misunderstood film if there ever was one. :embarrassed:

I got:
  • Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack
  • Little Shop of Horrors movie soundtrack​
  • Funko Frankenstein plush (Must...resist...movie quotes)​
  • A very nice mini treasure chest full of slightly stale Winterfresh gum :smile:
Happy New Year Everybodeeee!:super:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Okay, here's what I got:

- A storage pouch full of picture frames, a pad of good-quality drawing paper, and a mini drawing kit (from my parents; they know I love to draw!)
- A set of 100 colored pencils (before I didn't have a good Mokey skin tone) and a Create-Your-Own Pop-Up Books set (from my parents; it was geared toward young children, but I love the blank white books it comes with. I plan on making my own Muppet books!)
- A kareoke machine (from my parents); oh boy, are my sister and I going to have some Muppet-impersonation fun!
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (from my parents; on VHS! mi preferida!)
- A Rapunzel doll from the new Disney movie Tangled (from my brother). I know it sounds sort of baby-ish, but it was exactly what I wanted! I'm not all that into Disney Princesses, but...she's an artist...
- A set of handmade accessories for my Mokey doll, including a sweater that looks just like the one she wears from season 3 on! (from my sister; bingboingcutie, I am so grateful, and I love the little Lanford you made!:wink:)

I got other things, too, but this post is getting long with description...

Fraggline

Reaction score
With my $50 I went to Spencer's and bought two Sesame Street shirts, Kermit socks, a Fraggle Rock decorative wall clock, and Muppet panties!
WOW! Where is this Spencer's? I never heard of a store having so much Muppet stuff!:big_grin:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I got a bunch of Muppet merchandise:

Muppet Monopoly
Muppet Fatheads
Jim Henson: The Works
Ol' Brown Ears is Back CD
The Song of the Cloud Forest DVD
Henson's Place DVD
Sesame Street 20 Years and Counting DVD
Sesame Street Kids Favorite Songs DVD
Manhattan Toys' Wembley puppet
Fraggle Rock comic books (a big all-in-one book)

Other non-Muppet stuff include:

Scrabble Slam!
A pack of mechanical pencilsE
And some other small games

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
WOW! Where is this Spencer's? I never heard of a store having so much Muppet stuff!:big_grin:
Peru, Illinois. They had a ton of Muppet things there, but mainly Sesame Street. I really wanted this Oscar the Grouch plush backpack they had there, but I was shopping with my mother and she'd have made a fuss about me buying what she considers "baby things." :rolleyes: