What did you get for Christmas?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Only got three things for X-Mas this year, which is okay with me, and they were two awesome things and one thing I needed...

- Hooded Sweatshirt (so hard to find zip-up hoodies in my size and color)
- Jacksonville Jaguars Beanie Bear
- A Set of 4 Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses (I don't drink, but they're Fraggle Rock, so it's alright)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Only got three things for X-Mas this year, which is okay with me, and they were two awesome things and one thing I needed...

- Hooded Sweatshirt (so hard to find zip-up hoodies in my size and color)
- Jacksonville Jaguars Beanie Bear
- A Set of 4 Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses (I don't drink, but they're Fraggle Rock, so it's alright)
I never knew they made Fraggle shot glasses. I knew there was a wall clock and Snuggie at Spencer's but I never saw the glasses. (For the record, I don't drink either, but I like shot glasses due to their novelty)

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I never knew they made Fraggle shot glasses. I knew there was a wall clock and Snuggie at Spencer's but I never saw the glasses. (For the record, I don't drink either, but I like shot glasses due to their novelty)
Yeah, my Brother's Fiance got me those... Said she got the at Spencers... Social Anxiety keeps me out of public most of the time, otherwise I probably would have snagged them and the clock a while ago. Totally stoked to get them for X-Mas.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I guess I didn't look hard enough, I would have picked them up in a heart beat. I would have gotten a clock, but apparently some were broken with some MIA Doozers that were supposed to be on the clock's hands.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I got one of those clocks. There were only two there, and though I already have a clock in my room, I got it anyway. The two Doozers on the hands sometimes get stuck together when they pass each other, though.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Good idea, pretty poor execution. The Doozers themselves, namely The Architect, would not approve of this. :busy:

It's nice that FR is getting a resurgence of sorts merchandise wise, given it's "revival" on The Hub, the appearances Karen Prell and Red are doing the past few years, and who knows what else next.