What Disney Needs to do....

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems to me like lately there have been quite a few announcements about top secret productions for the Mupets (and the Jim Henson Company). Maybe Disney should make a production called "The Muppets Top Secret Project", in which the Mupets work on a top secret project that they contractually can't let the public know about until a certain time. Security becomes extremely tight (perhaps with the security guards not even knowing what the project is), and the Muppets must be careful not to let the project be known to hardcore fans, the media (this would be a good way to bring back Fleet Scribbler), or companies that want to know what the project is, either to be reassured that it's not competition, or perhaps some companies could send spies to help find out information so that they can steal the Muppets idea before the Muppets project begins. And perhaps it could be done so that even the fans don't know what the Muppets are working on until the end of the project.

This would make a good TV special (it would also make a good movie, but I'm trying to think small here). Or maybe it could be a comic book/ graphic novel, or even a video game.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea, m_m! I'm giggling here just thinking about it.