What do you think the 40 anniversary will be about....

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Another thought, even though I feel that Abby has been overused, I'm thinking maybe focusing on her for the 40th Anniversary would work. She wouldn't know about "Sesame Street's" history, so maybe somehow she could learn about Mr. Hooper and the revealing of Snuffy to the adults, etc. I mean, I wouldn't want it to be "The Street We Live On" all over again, but maybe they could add more. Like that fan fiction somebody wrote about Grover taking Elmo through history with his time machine, starting with them meeting the original orange Oscar. Grover, Elmo and Abby could all go on the ride there. Just a few thoughts I had. I might write more as I think of more ideas.

Now that is one of the reasons why they need the frog,:smile: , to return for this one-timed event.

Because within His book of Look before you leap, he gave the "origins" of the Muppet show.

Now my idea is having Brian Henson and the other co-creator of Sesame Street to give us the real "origin" of the show for the 40th anniversary special.

All in all it would spotlight on Kermit and several of his muppet friends, :concern: :embarrassed: and Robin.

As they learn the history of SS and what makes it Special and how they are somewhat get to know the characters a little better.

While all this is going on the "biggest" character on the street BIG BIRD, is missing, in fact he would come in like at the end in a surprising way, just like Kermit did in the Muppet's Truibute to Jim Henson special.

All of this while we see just how important SS is to the entire world.

So what do you all think of an idea like this ?