What do you think?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Gee, what a really stupid law. May I suggest invisionfree (thats what I use)? Admins have alot of control over their board, and as far as I know, members cant delete their acount, only admins can. Oh, uh, try to avoid proboards. I tried it once and it wasnt all that great, very hard to use, but thas just me

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't really care for Invision Free myself, but thanks for the recommendation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
super muppet said:
Um, Actually Buster We Didn't Have To Download ANYTHING For Our Forum..When We Set It Up..
How about giving me a link or something, because they're still saying I have to download their software in order to created a forum.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't look like Sudden Launch's gonna change their minds.:rolleyes:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It sounds like they're just being a bunch of idiotic jerks to you still buddy:mad:

Never mind I'm still supporting you in prayer. Don't let it stress you out. I pray things will start coming good for you soon:sympathy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
super muppet said:
Just Set Up A New Forum With Phpbb..It's Quick And EASY!!
I did. Their admin control panel is very too complex and confusing, even for me.

F

furryredmonster

Try editboard.com. It's super simple and easy.

EDIT: Piggy is hungry *pokes siggy* Anyone want to feed him?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh, despite this stupid "law", I'll stick with Sudden Launch cuz we already got everything set up all nice and where we like it.