What do you want for Christmas?

Beebers

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
Hey! A fellow Jew! ^_^ I'm Jewish too, but my family celebrates both Hanukkah and Christmas (cuz the step-fam ain't Jewish), and I don't know what I want for either of them... actually I do. I want money! That's what I want. XP

^_^ Debo

Everyone's included in this topic, whatever faith, I assumed people would know that.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I'd like a 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air, black and white.

BJC899

Reaction score
I don't ask for much, just the people know the Christmas isn't the only holiday celabrated at this time.

:smile:

What does everyone else want for the holidays?

:smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
This is an all-inclusive thread meant strictly for fun, for everybody. It wasn't meant to be terribly serious, actually.
:cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
I also want a container-ship of puppet foam delivered to my door. For Christmas. Hanukkah. Holiday Of Your Choice. The ship can come right to the door, I don't care. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Like Erin, I want to be a published author, but I also want to be a screenwriter successful singer/songwriter. I'd LOVE all 3, but either one would do. :wink:

Iluvgus

Reaction score
I want some new books dvds videos and muppet show videos or dvds and a horse calander :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
We finally got snow today (Connecticut), which is one of the things I want for the entire season. YAY!!!

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Today it is 2 degrees Celcius in Indiana, but it is 7 degrees Celcius in Germany! No fair! It should be colder there!