What does the future hold for the Muppets??

Luke

Reaction score
I'd go with Jessica, but then thats no suprise! Funny clip tho. *step away from the frog*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I do think the Pizza Hut commercial is funny, but which one would you say is the more memorable?

... maybe I'm asking the wrong person.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It's always wrong to ask Luke.....

I dunno...they're both memorable in their own right. I think they're two different commercials to compare. I did see the being green one today though :big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
That, and there are different characters in the commercial that are the focal point. The Ford one is with Kermit, and the Pizza Hut one is with Ms. Piggy and Jessica Simpson. For the Ford one, you have Kermit walkin through the woods and finding a hybrid(personally, I think the car should've been green) and claiming that it now is easy being green. Whereas, the Pizza Hut ones focused on the "blond bombshells" Jessica Simpson and Ms Piggy. Personally, I would've liked to see more commercials like that from Pizza Hut, where Jessica and Ms Piggy are in full blown competition with each other. Kinda like, who is the better blond? But, they both are good in their own respect

Daniel

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
It's always wrong to ask Luke.....
That should be my signature! :embarrassed:

And Scoot, yes i would say that the Pizza Hut is more memorable, it has more dramatic tension, outstanding acting and a megaphone!

Luke

Reaction score
Yea but then again, doesn't the other advert have a frog rockclimbing, sailing and wearing a rucksack? I know one of them did. So that's memorable too!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... well... yeah... anyway, my point was the "Bein' Green" is more memorable than Jessica Simpson... unless you're Luke... or... male...

*sigh* "you're as funny as Fozzie Bear"... or, at least as humiliated.

:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
... i am humilated, and exposed! I'd better go put some pants on!