what DONT you like about the muppets...

BEAR

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Bear, no one is saying that they don't like the Muppets, it's just things they people would like to change about the Muppets.

I don't hate the fact the Disney owns the Muppets myself, I just sometimes wish they would do more with them. But as I've stated, I don't really fault them for that, I understand that they probably have a lot of other things to deal with, so it doesn't bum me out too much.

Also about what you were saying about the person that started this thread, I didn't notice that, but I think you're just reading too much into it, :wink: .

Understood. I very well could be. I'd just be interested in hearing what the person who started the thread had to say about the subject also. Thanks JJandJanice.:smile:

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Bear, no one is saying that they don't like the Muppets, it's just things they people would like to change about the Muppets.

I don't hate the fact the Disney owns the Muppets myself, I just sometimes wish they would do more with them. But as I've stated, I don't really fault them for that, I understand that they probably have a lot of other things to deal with, so it doesn't bum me out too much.

Also about what you were saying about the person that started this thread, I didn't notice that, but I think you're just reading too much into it, :wink: .
Yeah. I agree with JJand Janice 100%.

I mean, it's expressing feelings about the Muppets here w/ honest discussions. I just see it as inviting opinions.

What don't I like about the Muppets? The lack of motion on behalf of their owners. About the Muppets themselves? I was never crazy about Hilda or Helga or whatever her name was.

... Bear, ya wanna see fans rip something apart, check out any Star Wars forum.

YIKES!
:concern:

BEAR

Reaction score
I already agreed that I was reading into it too much. Let's move on. :smile:

Marky

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I already agreed that I was reading into it too much. Let's move on. :smile:

Sorry BEAR dude, I musta skipped that part.
Anyways, most forums are full of these kinds of discusisons.

Back to what I don't like about the Muppets. I know...

Jim Henson died, and the heart, soul and magic of it all went with him. It's all been an uphill climb for producers and fans alike for 16 years.
... every project has had the looming shadow of a question mark over it - will it be the same?

MCC and Treasure Island were the closest it ever came. In the last 10 years, expecially with the retirement of Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson, it's been a nostalgia trip only. A trip that I hope doesn't end, I like the ocasional new thing.

... but really, expecting them to come back at this point is like waiting for a Beatles reunion.