1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What figures do you want to see made?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Mr.Penguin, Jun 2, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. camax

camax New Member

The figures I would definitely buy:

Johnny Fiamma
    Sal Manilla
    Bobo the Bear
    Naked Rowlf
    Naked Sam the Eagle
    Andy & Randy Pig two pack
    Animal single packed
    Beaker single packed

Figures I would consider enticing:

Clueless Morgan
    Mad Monty
    Link Hogthrob (not Pigs in Space)
    Mahna Mahna / Snowths triple pack
    Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    Mulch
    Uncle Deadly
    Sweetums
    Old Tom, Real Old Tom, Dead Tom triple pack
    Pepe (bellhop)
    Seymour (bellhop)
    Spamela Hamderson
    Zippety-Zap
  2. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Member

I'd love a Sal, Bobo, regular Sam and Rowlf, or Phil, but if I had to pick just one that I really REALLY want and would automatically get without hesitation, it would definitely be...

Lips.
  3. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

to me, I think all the ones that I really want are definitely going to be made, except for one that I'm worried might not..an hat on is BOBO!!!

he's so funny but I think he might get passed over...
  4. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

This may be posted already, but what the heck...

OK.. Here we go...
    Penguins. These could be realeased with like, 4 in a pack with multiple insturments (orchestra) as props. These are much needed Muppets.
    Frackles as 2 packs since they would not have props, per-se.
    Uncle Deadly (I think it's his name, he was the Phantom of the Muppet Theatre) totally the scariest Muppet out there.
    I saw one for Uncle Sam w/o Treasure Island gear and have to second that motion. The only good thing to come out of those figs so far is Kermit having some kinda midget lobster who is apparently his mascot.
    That one-eyed cat has to be a prop for someone (Is there a playset of the back-stage inthe works??? This seems like the simplest one to make and one that makes the most sense, yet I see no plans... Hmmm..)
    Although I hate her, we need a "Dressing Room Piggy" who would be in her foofy robe and have her foofy dog and come with a framed pic of Kermie.

That's all I got so far... I really gotta take a better look at all of your posts since you bring up Muppets I didn't think existed... Thanks again guys...
  5. jediX

jediX Active Member

Heres several I'd love...

-Any monsters, esp. 'Frackles'. Treelo, awesome idea with that whole Gorgon Heap "eating" thing. Who knows, I used to joke around about a vomiting Jabba the Hutt figure and lo and behold, they made one (seriously. He even has little uneaten lizard things in the goo he........nevermind lol).
    -Digit w/ attachable satelite dish to go around his neck
    -Leon. Maybe put in one of the living trash bags.
    -Bean (and give him a machine gun like he has in the Beanbo thing on the Dog City JHH)
    -Gonzo w/ dancing cheese, fungus/mold collection, and giant lead weight
    -Although he is very obscure, I've always loved the idol from the "w/ a little help from my friends' song
    -Why not do Cookie Monster, Ernie, & Bert? After all, they technically WERE on tms....
    -Dirth Nadar (aka Gonzo as Darth Vader)
    -Robot Kermit maybe?
    -White Lion & Storyteller's Dog

...and the list goes on and on...
  6. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Well, as I mentioned in another thread, we should have more of the obscure characters made. I love the better known Muppets as much as the next fan, but the more secondary characters that are made, the better IMHO. Personally, if a figure is released, I would rather have it be someone new, rather than a character that was already released in different clothes. (like the Koozebane Kermit for example).

Don't get me wrong. I mean, I love what Palisades is doing with Captain Smollet Kermit, and Gonzo in purple tux, but I'd like to give other Muppets (who have NEVER been released as action figures) a chance to shine. What about Muppets from other Henson productions?

Angus McGonagle is a good choice. So is Gorgon Heap (excellent idea for him being hollow so he can eat!) We need more Muppet monsters! (After all, they were part of the Muppets since the beginning!)

I'd like to see Muppets from:

Sam and Friends--it would be absolutely COOL to have:
    Wilkins/Wontkins two-pack (with Wilkins coffee can and cannon)
    Sam (from SAF) Kermit (with magnetic wig and Yorick)
    Harry (with magnetic cigarette and Poison to Poison sign)

The Dark Crystal--
    Jen
    Kira
    Aughra
    Mystic
    Skeksis Trial by Stone set (with Skeksis "sword swinging" action)
    Chamber of Life set (with Skeksis Scientist and Pod slaves)
    Pod People

The Land of Gorch playset with Mighty Favog and Gligs
    Ploobis (with phone, booze bottle and letter to Dear Abby)
    Peuta (with magnetic curlers and Gligskin purse with matching shoes...remember, Peuta has three feet)
    Scred (with chickens, Joy of Sex book, rose and machine)
    Vazh (with bucket of "claw-lickin' good Gligs)
    Wisss (with crater)

Or at LEAST make a Mighty Favog bank. Some of us have probably seen those toilet banks that make a flush when you put money into it. Why not do the same thing with the Mighty Favog?

(I'm a huge fan of Gorch, and I would love to see some Gorch stuff made...how about a DVD?)

Who'd like to see this stuff made?...Me! Me! Me!

Convincing John

(who knows, maybe some Fraggle figures might be made someday...)
  7. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Jim Henson Hour in da hooouuuse!

Digit- with satellite dish(that fits on head),wires,Waldo C. Graphic and the purple Extreme

Sam-with Yorick,Sam and Friends logo backdrop,old style microphone and camera

Luncheon Counter Monster- IBM computer,bowler hat

Mega Muppets- Sweetums,Codzilla, Big Mamma

Wonderful ideas for SAF figures Convincing John!.....

Old Style Kermit in Tales of Tinkerdee outfit-with luke.....
    - :concern:
  8. jediX

jediX Active Member

Supposedly Palisades doesn't have the license to do JHH. :( ::mutters random profanity:: After all, if Digit could have been made, don't you think he would have been done instead of some cruddy shelf-warming variant?
  9. jediX

jediX Active Member

Thoughts I forgot to include...

Then again, some characters cross over, too (Bean, for example, is seen lugging Piggy's luggage in VMMX and obviously Clifford in MT). I don't know how that licensing would work.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I would love to see a Bunny Scout Bean to go along with Frog Scout Robin but I realize I am an obsessed Scout and probably not everyone does!
  11. snowth

snowth New Member

Hey hey now! I resemble that remark!

(Do you know how many snowth dolls I would buy if they made them? Trust me, the entire venture would be worth their while, if just for little me!)
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Okay, here are MY top 14 Muppets Palisades NEEDS to make:

14. Bobby Benson & his baby band
    13. Wayne & Wanda
    12. Big Mama monster
    11. Lunch Counter monster
    10. Dirth Nader
    9. Beautiful Day monster
    8. Behemoth monster
    7. Nigel
    6. Thog monster
    5. Boppity monster
    4. Louis Kazagger
    3. Gaffer
    2. Doglion Beast monster
    1. Lips
  13. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Great Ideas everyone!!! Love your avatar, Vic Romano! ;) And there are rumors about the Dirth Nader one..."with Krypton Anagon Transmitter!"

- :)

Mr.Where-the-diddly-is-my-Mickey-Mouse-music-box-Penguin
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thank you very much!
  15. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

I've made list after list of action figure possibilites for the next few years, but haven't really thought about the PVC's until now. Yesterday I found a perfectly painted set of MCC PVC's at Barnes and Noble and it really excited me. As far as I'm concerned, this can become a holiday tradition. Here's what I would release (and when) if I had any say:

MCC Series 3 (2004):
    Gonzo
    Bean
    Ghost of Christmas Future

MCC Series 4 (2004):
    Rizzo
    Sam
    Female Penguins

MCC Series 5 (2005):
    Piggy
    Beaker
    Counting House Rats

MCC Series 6 (2005):
    Kermit at Counting House Desk
    Bunsen
    Ghost of Christmas Past

Any thoughts?
    -Artie
  16. Wayne

Wayne New Member

I Would Like To See:
    Nigel
    George The Jantior
    Mildred
    Hilda
    Droop
    Wayne
    Wanda
    Bean Bunny
    Emily Bear
    Annie Sue
    J P Grosse
    Lewis Kazagger
    Foo Foo The Dog
    Robin
    Thog
    Gladys
    And Many More!
  17. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Convention Exclusive:
    Boppity Frackle in sparkely white tux
    Series 11:
    Boppity in purple tux (as seen on TMS)
    Purple Frackle in English dress (as seen in MCC)
    Seymour the Elephant (as seen on MT)
  18. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Louis Kazzager- with microphone,racing form, team flags,checkered fag, and start/finish lines (reading Muppet Team Racing '05 sponsored by Henson Inc. in small print with large START on it)
    Vacation Piggy- with FooFoo the Dog, Inner Tube,drink, 2 pairs of sunglasses(one to fit FooFoo),pink lawnchaor, etc.
    Black Suit Pepe(from VMMC)- with model of DOT Club, changed Muppet Theater deed(?),Bitterman's electric clock, etc.
    Grinch Fozzie Exclusive(from VMMC)with money bag
  19. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

More of the people from muppets tonight.
  20. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Bobo the bear.