Sweetums
Old Tom, Real Old Tom, Dead Tom triple pack
Pepe (bellhop)
Seymour (bellhop)
Spamela Hamderson
Zippety-Zap

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I'd love a Sal, Bobo, regular Sam and Rowlf, or Phil, but if I had to pick just one that I really REALLY want and would automatically get without hesitation, it would definitely be...

Lips.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
to me, I think all the ones that I really want are definitely going to be made, except for one that I'm worried might not..an hat on is BOBO!!!

he's so funny but I think he might get passed over...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This may be posted already, but what the heck...

OK.. Here we go...
Penguins. These could be realeased with like, 4 in a pack with multiple insturments (orchestra) as props. These are much needed Muppets.
Frackles as 2 packs since they would not have props, per-se.
Uncle Deadly (I think it's his name, he was the Phantom of the Muppet Theatre) totally the scariest Muppet out there.
I saw one for Uncle Sam w/o Treasure Island gear and have to second that motion. The only good thing to come out of those figs so far is Kermit having some kinda midget lobster who is apparently his mascot.
That one-eyed cat has to be a prop for someone (Is there a playset of the back-stage inthe works??? This seems like the simplest one to make and one that makes the most sense, yet I see no plans... Hmmm..)
Although I hate her, we need a "Dressing Room Piggy" who would be in her foofy robe and have her foofy dog and come with a framed pic of Kermie.

That's all I got so far... I really gotta take a better look at all of your posts since you bring up Muppets I didn't think existed... Thanks again guys...

jediX

Reaction score
Heres several I'd love...

-Any monsters, esp. 'Frackles'. Treelo, awesome idea with that whole Gorgon Heap "eating" thing. Who knows, I used to joke around about a vomiting Jabba the Hutt figure and lo and behold, they made one (seriously. He even has little uneaten lizard things in the goo he........nevermind lol).
-Digit w/ attachable satelite dish to go around his neck
-Leon. Maybe put in one of the living trash bags.
-Bean (and give him a machine gun like he has in the Beanbo thing on the Dog City JHH)
-Gonzo w/ dancing cheese, fungus/mold collection, and giant lead weight
-Although he is very obscure, I've always loved the idol from the "w/ a little help from my friends' song
-Why not do Cookie Monster, Ernie, & Bert? After all, they technically WERE on tms....
-Dirth Nadar (aka Gonzo as Darth Vader)
-Robot Kermit maybe?
-White Lion & Storyteller's Dog

...and the list goes on and on...

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, as I mentioned in another thread, we should have more of the obscure characters made. I love the better known Muppets as much as the next fan, but the more secondary characters that are made, the better IMHO. Personally, if a figure is released, I would rather have it be someone new, rather than a character that was already released in different clothes. (like the Koozebane Kermit for example).

Don't get me wrong. I mean, I love what Palisades is doing with Captain Smollet Kermit, and Gonzo in purple tux, but I'd like to give other Muppets (who have NEVER been released as action figures) a chance to shine. What about Muppets from other Henson productions?

Angus McGonagle is a good choice. So is Gorgon Heap (excellent idea for him being hollow so he can eat!) We need more Muppet monsters! (After all, they were part of the Muppets since the beginning!)

I'd like to see Muppets from:

Sam and Friends--it would be absolutely COOL to have:
Wilkins/Wontkins two-pack (with Wilkins coffee can and cannon)
Sam (from SAF) Kermit (with magnetic wig and Yorick)
Harry (with magnetic cigarette and Poison to Poison sign)

The Dark Crystal--
Jen
Kira
Aughra
Mystic
Skeksis Trial by Stone set (with Skeksis "sword swinging" action)
Chamber of Life set (with Skeksis Scientist and Pod slaves)
Pod People

The Land of Gorch playset with Mighty Favog and Gligs
Ploobis (with phone, booze bottle and letter to Dear Abby)
Peuta (with magnetic curlers and Gligskin purse with matching shoes...remember, Peuta has three feet)
Scred (with chickens, Joy of Sex book, rose and machine)
Vazh (with bucket of "claw-lickin' good Gligs)
Wisss (with crater)

Or at LEAST make a Mighty Favog bank. Some of us have probably seen those toilet banks that make a flush when you put money into it. Why not do the same thing with the Mighty Favog?

(I'm a huge fan of Gorch, and I would love to see some Gorch stuff made...how about a DVD?)

Who'd like to see this stuff made?...Me! Me! Me!

Convincing John

(who knows, maybe some Fraggle figures might be made someday...)

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Jim Henson Hour in da hooouuuse!

Digit- with satellite dish(that fits on head),wires,Waldo C. Graphic and the purple Extreme

Sam-with Yorick,Sam and Friends logo backdrop,old style microphone and camera

Luncheon Counter Monster- IBM computer,bowler hat

Mega Muppets- Sweetums,Codzilla, Big Mamma

Wonderful ideas for SAF figures Convincing John!.....

Old Style Kermit in Tales of Tinkerdee outfit-with luke.....
- :concern:

jediX

Reaction score
Supposedly Palisades doesn't have the license to do JHH. :frown: ::mutters random profanity:: After all, if Digit could have been made, don't you think he would have been done instead of some cruddy shelf-warming variant?

jediX

Reaction score
Thoughts I forgot to include...

Then again, some characters cross over, too (Bean, for example, is seen lugging Piggy's luggage in VMMX and obviously Clifford in MT). I don't know how that licensing would work.

Whatever

Reaction score
I would love to see a Bunny Scout Bean to go along with Frog Scout Robin but I realize I am an obsessed Scout and probably not everyone does!