What gives?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
good...us Gen Xers gotta watch out for you crazy old guys!

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
okay, now i know he didn't just call us old...cause we'd have to take him out back and beat him a few times if he did...

goldarn whippersnapper...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Believe me, compared to me, Quinn's okay. You do not want to see ME when I get mad. If they don't fix this situation soon, I'm the one that's going to really go crazy. Lol :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
it's not a situation that can be "fixed" it used t be 120, and was boosted to 180 for a reason. if you're gonna post a two word message in several different threads, you'd better be sure you really want to. i for one, have often fell victim to time limits, but it makes me re-examine what i was going to say, and see if i can make it a more worthwile contribution than the aforementioned "yep". if i can, then i edit and by the time i've thought about it and fixed it, i can usually post again. if i can't, then i either abandon the post, or if i REALLY want to weigh in, then i'll wait. but then, if i really wanted to weigh in...then i would like to think i'd be able to come up with something a little more profound.

sorry for your frustration, but then...there are bigger problems in the world to worry about, why sweat the small stuff?