What happened to NOGGIN?

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: Awhile back, I looked thru the NOGGIN guide and saw all sorts of wonderful shows. (well between 2-5AM) All of my old faves that I used to watch and learned so much from. Like 321 contact, Electric company, Square One and Bill Nye. Now none of those shows are on anymore! I can't believe it!
What happened to all of Sesame Street stuff? *sniff* They played the old SS with Bird Big when he had only a half a head! :zany:
Sigh, now theres just Sesame Too and I think Play with Me Sesame.
Then PBS plays just Sesame Street. They should put some of the old Sesames on DVD or something. Whatever happened to them?
Unpaved was great! Lots of old stuff from the early 70s mostly.
The old stuff was the best for learning, kids still love it today!
They just need to bring it back and play it more...like during the day instead of 2 or 3 AM. :sleep:

ssetta

Reaction score
I know! :frown: I'm as upset as you! :frown:

But in that other thread, I completely explained, sadly, why they took it off.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Sigh, read the threads, I figured all that. Still a bit bummed though.
I noticed Noggin took off the old stuff and put on a bunch of their own originals and shows. Pete and Pete is fun, but I still want to see my old faves too.

Hey I know! We need our own station like Boomerang, that plays only the classics. Just a Henson station with everthing Muppets :attitude:
All the Muppet shows, Sesames, all Henson's movies, all his series, EVERYTHING!! Would that be excellent?
There I go a dreamin' again... :flirt:

ssetta

Reaction score
That would be a great idea! Someone already thought of it before!

They could also have a CTW channel, that would play all the old shows that were on Noggin at one time, like Sesame Street Unpaved, The Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, Square One TV, and 123 Sesame Street Season 25. How does that sound?

They could also have a DVD collection of every Sesame Street episode ever made!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Wow, wouldn't a Sesame DVD collection be wonderful?
I want to see The Frog Prince and Hey Cinderella on DVD too. :smile:

Also, for a CTW station they could do a weekly countdown of music, like the Count's countdown or something. Ya know, a collection of music from all the shows and movies.

That would be the best station, ever! I wouldn't ever change the channel and I'd be glued to the TV...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here. Hey GuySmiley I sent u a avatar of Guy Smiley did u get or not?