What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

Screechy6

Reaction score
Muppet segment

I agree with you. I don't even know how they make all these tween girls to buy all that Hanna stuff. Who does that? She can't sing and lives off her dads fame, if that's what you want to call it.:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree with you. I don't even know how they make all these tween girls to buy all that Hanna stuff. Who does that? She can't sing and lives off her dads fame, if that's what you want to call it.:eek:
Actually, it's the OTHER way around. Miley has more hits than her dad ever had. He was a one hit wonder.

Plus, you realize if not Miley, than someone else. Disney prefabricated these TV shows and held casting sessions for stars who could double as recording artists. Basically making the album, the character, the personality BEFORE they even start the casting call. It's mechanical, it's inorganic, and you can't even blame these tween stars for it. besides, Disney seems to be moving away from this like an iceberg... but STILL moving. The fact we have Phineas and Ferb merchandise (including adult sized T-shirts... they didn't even have that stuff for Disney Afternoon characters) is a sign that things are starting to look up.