Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exclusive Dr. Teeth in Black Suit

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Favorite Figure?

Now that the figures are hitting the stores, which one is your favorite?

Currently, I'm going with Bunsen, but Kermit is a very close second for me.

gorry

Reaction score
i only got eb piggy so she's my fav.

gringo

Reaction score
Kermit is probably my fave. He is one of my favorite characters, that is until Animal and Rowlf comes out.

Mark

matleo

Reaction score
Dr. teeth easily, Dr. teeth. But I'm biased cause he's also my favorite character.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What a hard question. Well I am waiting for my Exclusive Piggy to be deliverred so she could end up being the fave, but I think I'll have to go with Kermit. He just looks so right and I personally love the camera. I was also surprised about the color - it's dead on with the classic Kermit IMHO. The green appears too cool on the online pics (note the hue is bumped on the MC version - just had to). They are all fantastic - even the hair-up Miss Piggy. There is really no way that pictures could do them justice.

What figure am I most looking forward to? Well Scooter of course! I really want to see him as a Palisades figure. Have to wait till December I guess. After that I really want to see Janice and First Mate Piggy.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Oh! Frogboy has added a good follow up:

What figure am I most looking forward to?
Rowlf, definitely. Followed by all the Gonzos and Dr. Bob.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Tough choice, but I eventually desided on Dr. Teeth. Which figure am I looking forward to the most? Just take a good look at my avatar.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well....my FAVORITE is yet to come...bring on BEAKER!!! But, I have the advantage of being able to play with it now...sorry guys.

Ken

Foreignman

Reaction score
I think I'll have to wait till Kermit in tux comes out to vote on the poll and really decide, but right now, I'd have to go with Dr. Teeth. Every time I look at the good doctor I get that same amazing rush I did when I first peered inside the box, he is just so well made, and so exact miniature Dr. Teeth like, and just overall so... well for lack of a better word, "Muppety". Actually "Muppety" is the best word to describe him, thanks Palisade for creating some of the most "Muppetational" toys ever.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I really like Bunsen and Dr. Teeth the most.

For a day after I bought the figures, I just couldn't put Bunsen down. He was just so wonderful to hold and position (right now I have him positioned so it looks like he's looking up something in that book of his).

I actually played with the Dr. Teeth figure today (what a way to spend my Geek Day!). At first he was just playing his piano, but then he became a super hero and started flying around. Then I realized what I was doing, laughed, and couldn't quite make it back to that level of make-believe that I had.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?