What is your not so favorite figure?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I was wondering, out of the 4 series we have seen pictures and figures for, what is your not so favorite figue? Hate is a strong word because all the figures are pretty good, but you can't like them all.

I don't like the regualr Piggy from series one. The exclusive looked better, but still looked funny. I think Piggy was too tall and no wide enough. Maybe Piggy is too hard to get right because there have been so many versions of her, but that figure doesn't sit well with me. Even the accessories were off. Foo-foo would have been nice to see. Anyway, that;s my pick. What's your's?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
series 1 piggy (although she's grown on me a vbit)
series 2 gonzo (I just don't think he fits in well - too cartoony)

They're both good figures, but just not quite as good as the others....

Fozzie

Reaction score
I LOVE them all but these are my least favorites:
S1
Piggy(not enough articulation)
S2
none
S3
Lew Zealand
S4
Strangepork

beaker

Reaction score
Regular Piggy. Hands down.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think 'exept Piggy' should have been included in the title to this thread. Otherwise, that's the one everyone's going to choose.

WiGgY

Reaction score
No more pig!

Yeah, everyone is picking Piggy. Please no more Piggy's. More gal has been insulted enough! :wink:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Gonzo is currently my least favorite sculpt-wise. Like Piggy, he's easily recognizable, but his sculpt does seem too cartoonish. He seems like an older version of his animated Muppet Baby character. I've been trying to dig up some other pictures in the last few minutes to do a side by side comparison and I've found that very little merchandise has accurately captured Gonzo, which I think is interesting. Even Sideshow's bust sculpt looks slightly off.

I think the biggest problems with the figure is that his mouth area is too wide . It shouldn't extend beyond the width of his eyes. It looks like his head should be a little higher and/or his eyes smaller. He should also have more of a curve under his lip which would help give the impression of more of a neck. And maybe it's because of the tights rather than slacks, but his body seems rounder than it should be. I think it should be thinner and his legs slightly longer.

It's still obviously Gonzo and still a pretty good approximation, but it's just not the Gonzo. Hopefully Tux Gonzo might be able to have a slightly modified head sculpt like Piggy got.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm just posting again to agree with everything Gumby said about the gonzo figure...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have to say Beaker. Piggy is the obvious one, but after I popped her EB head onto the purple body, she is a lot better. Beaker's hair just seems too big and cartoony to me. That's all that's wrong with him, but it made an impact on me. I also wish Gonzo's eyes and color were less cartoony, but he's pretty good in person.

Fozzie is the best so far. Any version. They are all good. But I do favor his classic hat.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'd have to say Gonzo, but we gotta remember, Gonzo is probably the most complex character in both loo and emotion, so there's no way you're getting it right!