What is your Scooter moment?

BabyScooter

Reaction score
What do you think is you favorite Scooter moment I think its when Scooter says my uncle owns the theater and Kermit lets him get what he wants like in the Jim Nabors episode Kermit says "your salary is 20 a week" then Scooter says "can you make it 25?" Kermit says "no way I can't afford it!!" Scooter says "gee my uncle will be very disappointed" Kermit says "how about 30?" that was one of my very favorite Scooter moments:wink: :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
My Scooter Moment

I think my favorite Scooter moment is not actually from "The Muppet Show." At our downtown library, they have The Muppet Show Book and at the beginning, Scooter introduces himself to Kermit and tells him that he is a "go-fer" and that his uncle's favorite act, in this case it was "MahnaMahna," wants to be performed. And Kermit says there is not room to play the song. Then Scoooter says that his uncle owns the theater and Kermit introduces the song! LOL! :wink:

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I got to rent the book some time is there any other jokes in there?:wink:

Brinatello

Reaction score
Anytime it was his turn to sing. Richard Hunt had such a beautiful singing voice for him. During "It's Time For Saying Goodbye" in TMTM, I liked the part where he hugs Rowlf, then Fozzie, and then rides off on his bike, singing the whole time. Very touching moment there.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
yes i like that scene very much but how did they do the bike thing?:confused: :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely Scooter in Muppets Take Manhattan, his verse in "Saying Goodbye" is so moving (Richard had a great singing voice). And I like the scene where he's managing...well maybe not managing, a movie theater.

On The Muppet Show, I enjoy "Six String Orchestra" and the way Scooter seems so excited about having Elton John on the show.

Oh and on Muppet Babies, when Scooter is learning how to dance, funny!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I think my favorite Scooter moment is not actually from "The Muppet Show." At our downtown library, they have The Muppet Show Book and at the beginning, Scooter introduces himself to Kermit and tells him that he is a "go-fer" and that his uncle's favorite act, in this case it was "MahnaMahna," wants to be performed. And Kermit says there is not room to play the song. Then Scoooter says that his uncle owns the theater and Kermit introduces the song! LOL! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
What is my favorite Scooter moment?

Well, there's Scooter during the bike scene in TGMC, and his verse of 'Saying Goodbye (hats off to Richard Hunt and his beautiful voice),' Scooter doing 'Six-String Orchestra' and...aw, heck, any scene involving Scooter is my favorite Scooter moment.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Scooter in Jabberwocky, definitely. "Have you seen the scene? Even when you know what it is you don't know what it is!". Also Six String Orchestra.:wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Don't know if I have one. Maybe I could just copy and paste someone else's favorite moment? Oh wait, that's already been done. :big_grin:

I just like it whenever he calls Kermit boss, which is all the time.