What is your Scooter moment?

Reaction score
My favorite Scooter moment is "Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear". That song is always playing on my Ipod. I like Randy Newman, and I was very surpised to see it on the first season! (Jim had a nice taste in music!):smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've got so many favorite Scooter moments, it's hard to pick just one. I definately have to agree with the people who said Scooter's lyric from "Saying Goodbye".

My favorite Scooter moment from season 1 would have to be the "Mr. Bassman" number from the Mummenschanz episode. At a close second is a moment from the Avery Schrieber episode; Scooter is complimenting the Electric Mayhem on their rendition of "Tenderly" and adds that his grandmother will love it.

-Kim

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Have to say I enjoyed Scooter in the Elton John episode because he has a very cool outfit at the end. Very fun to see one of the traditional characters out of traditional wear, and Scooter is almost always in that same satin jacket.

Frogster

Reaction score
My Scoot moments are usually as the seasons went on in TMS... he became more 'normal' like Kermit, doing what he was told, chiming in his two cents when needed. Pretty cool guy to be with, I'd say... right up there with Floyd, Rowlf, and Fozzie.

giovannii

Reaction score
My fave Scooter moments are usually the Cold Openings from Seasons 2, 3 & 4.
*Liza Minnelli: "Liza Minelli... 15 secs to curtain Liza... uhh! uhh! uhh!... " *drops dead*
*Linda Lavin "Ok, you're a sandwhich!"
*Rudolf Nureyev "I know he was too smart to show up"
*Petula Clark "I'm sorry Miss Clark, You were supposed to get the buffalo".
*Shields & Yarnell "Kermits finally booked guest stars weirder than we are".
*Carol Channing "So the walrus wont get lonely"

I wish they kept themgoing through Season 5. I really dont like the Doc openings.

Kiki

Reaction score
My fave Scooter moment is... boy, where do i start?!
I loved him in the Jim Nabours episode ("I even picked up his accent, GOLLLLLY!!!") and i've always loved 'Six String Orchestra'. :wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
It is impossible to choose...I love the Ruth Buzzi episode where he brings the 'wind up TV show host' Kermit: "Well may I ask you what is in it?" Scooter: "Sure!" Kermit: "WHAT IS IN IT?!" and later Kermit: "Scooter are you insane?!" Scooter: "Mm-hm!" I also really love the Nancy Walker episode where Fozzie and him are put in charge of the show. Fozzie getting nervous won't introduce the sketch and Scooter writes him a sweet letter pretending it's from the guest star. In the same episode, Fozzie makes Scooter 'fill' onstage, and he starts trying to sell the audience magazine subscriptions "to win a skateboard at school." And the list just goes on...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like the Muppet Show bloopers when Fozzie accidently called Scooter "Kermit" and Scooter says, "No I'm Scooter...Kermit's the green one." Lol

We Got Us

Reaction score
I like the Muppet Show bloopers when Fozzie accidently called Scooter "Kermit" and Scooter says, "No I'm Scooter...Kermit's the green one." Lol
LOL, Muppet show bloopers? Interviews with Leo Sayers? HOW DO I FIND THIS STUFF?!:search: