What is your wish for Christmas?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
So what are you all wishing for this year for christmas? It can be anything, gifts, relationships.... a cruise?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I guess deep in my heart I'm wishing for a car... but I don't think I'm gonna be getting it. Blerg.

Otherwise I'm wishing for a better lens for my camera, some warmer gloves, LOTS of socks, a bit of spending money for groceries/food, the second season of The Muppet Show, and maybe some more Muppet memorabilia.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I'm wishing for a drama-less Christmas. I love the Christmas season but there are times when I absolutely hate Christmas day because people are so testy half the time. I'm hoping that the fact that we decided to go out to Christmas dinner this year since nobody wants to spend a day of cooking after church, will keep the drama from getting out of hand. Also, I'd like to be actually able to go with my family this year. Somethign wierd is happening at work. It shouldn't be a problem but it's enough to make me nervous.

We Got Us

Reaction score
I'm wishing for a Christmas free from stress, when it all just falls off and we can be truly happy for a time. Plus, I want the John Denver and Muppets a Christmas Together album. Very, very much.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish my folks WOULDN'T get me anything for Christmas, but it's like they simply cannot accept the idea... I never want anything, becuase there's really nothing more that I need... but still...

I GUESS I COULD wish for a new computer... something with a good-sized monitor, I don't like how lapop monitors are getting tinier and tinier... I need to be able to see what I'm doing... lotta RAM, lotta diskspace, and it must, must, must be able to properly adjust to a 4:3 resolution.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wish my folks WOULDN'T get me anything for Christmas, but it's like they simply cannot accept the idea... I never want anything, becuase there's really nothing more that I need... but still...
Well sometimes it's nice to let parents have the pleasure of being able to give to you. You know what I mean?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wishing for the moon, I'd love the gift of a job offer from the company I've worked for as a contractor for two and a half years.

More realistically, I'd like a flatscreen TV with a lag-free Game Mode so I can retire my old tube TV and still play DDR as my daily workout.