What is your wish for Christmas?

We Got Us

Reaction score
I made my Christmas wish list for Santa Claus, But there's one I really want is a better life away from things that I don't like very much.

There is one of those I don't like is a school program which is for people who has disabilaties that all ready finish High school.

The programe is the next steps program and people go there from 18 to 22 years old.

The resaon why I don't like it becasue my Parents made me go to it, I didn't want t0 g0 there but I want to be in college, I get upset there and there are people that won't leve me alone.

I think I'll retype my wish list because some of them already come true!

Merry Christmas!
I'll throw a few prayers your way...I know how it is to be in an uncomfortable school situation with people who are immature...not fun. At all.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks,We Got Us! True, we are on the Muppet website, but I'm used to people telling me I'm a dork.:shifty:

robodog

Reaction score
I want a FurReal Friends Cookie dog for my collection of robotic dogs. I know I'm getting it too. It's here in the house. They didn't bother hiding it because it has light/sound sensors and it starts barking all the time. Kinda hard to hide.
This will be my third one. I'm trying to get several.

As for an unrealistic wish an original Sony Aibo would be nice. I love the look. It's a great robot dog. Not as advanced as later models but cooler looking.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
To future loves, peace on earth, and pleasant company all around: hear, hear!

Eggnog kegger, my place!
--------------------

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
In the non-material category, I want to have an enjoyable and healthy first Christmas with my husband.

As far as a Christmas list... mostly more stuff that I have no room for. :smile: (And if Muppet stuff, so much the better, eh?)