What Kind of Project Are You Working on Right Now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just recently, I bought a 3-foot tall 3-D puzzle of the Empire State Building...for only 55 cents! So far, I've already gotten the base of the building, and the antenia finished, now all I like is the rest of the building. I just hope when I'm done, it won't freeze over, and be part of the new ice age....obviously I made a pun. Anyway, what projects are you guys working on right now?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, wow, cool! My aunt gave us a panoramic puzzle of NYC that I'm eager to put together. We just got back from a big trip, so I'm making sense of my picures and all that. I put a few up online, but I think you have to have a (free) account to see them.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2125027922 I'm also working on something for our exchange student's going away party.
Erin

RedDragon

Reaction score
A popsickle stick merry-go-round, and a crazy cool story I'm trying to write.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have no projects sadly...I wish I did. Does planning a wedding count? Cause I've been working pretty hard on that whenever I'm not at work! Seriously though, I like having projects to work on in my free time cause I'm one of those people who really can't sit still. It would be nice to have a project or two.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Im desinging my own junk box puppet, just for kicks, as I have BOXES of material kicking around and thought it would be a fun way to use some of it up. But right now I'm working on an essay... :embarrassed:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Crazy as it may seem, I'm writing a full script for a movie. I'm trying to get somebody else involved in it, and my buddy Noah seems like the best bet so far. I want to do everything- work the camera, edit, compose and program music, do CGI, etc. etc. etc. ... If it becomes a reality, I'll put clips on the web so you can see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That sounds awesome TA! I'm trying to develope a local TV series for the local PBS station I work at. And of course, it's a puppet show.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
That sounds awesome TA! I'm trying to develope a local TV series for the local PBS station I work at. And of course, it's a puppet show.
Hey, if you ever find yourself in need of a script, I'd be happy to help!