What Kind of Project Are You Working on Right Now?

Xerus

Reaction score
Right now, I'm at work on some fanfics for my webpage and fanfiction.net. I'm still trying to come up with another HB House chapter. (A series about 13 classic Hanna-Barbera characters living together in a boarding house.)

And I'm planning on starting up another Pokemon saga as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What projects am I currently working on?
Ah, let me count them all!

1 The Muppet Listings. Currently, only a list of all Muppet characters both Muppet and human.
Version 16.0 is the one in the works.
Gonna see about getting some SS episodes on tape to help supplement what I got so far.
Also missing all new characters from rest of Season 36.

2 Palisades Toys Muppets Action Figure Product Guide.
Taking photos of everything in my collection, and getting photos of other items from forum friends.
My cousin's working on sizing them with proportional measurements before framing.
Once that's done, we need to add the labelling so you know which one's which and paste them together in order.
It'll serve as a checklist/product guide for everyone to use.

3 The Counting Castle.
Developing the characters one by one, based on mythic and/or movie monsters, or my own crazy creations.
Gonna see if my friend can draw them for possible eventual sculpting by my one-man customizer crew.

4 Muppets Action Figures.
Looking to build up my collection to a higher completion percentage.
And of course, adding the Sesame Street figures when they're released.

Of course I gotta work on my figure display in the course of building up my collection.
Gotta keep pace with my Law School courses till amassing enough credits to graduate.
And then, just maybe, I can take the Muppet Listings into greater depth with hands-on research/continuation. But more on that if it happens.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm planning a new project in my spare time right now. I like to build things, and so some of my favorite projects I've worked on in the past are the scale models I've built of Sesame Street and Green Acres. I'm planning now to build a scale model of the 4077th, this one will be tricky, but I believe I might be able to pull it off.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm planning now to build a scale model of the 4077th, this one will be tricky, but I believe I might be able to pull it off.
I used to go out to the set in between when they were shooting the show. It used to be on a property called Fox Ranch, owned by 20th Century Fox. During the run of the show, Fox sold the property to the state and it became Malibu Creek State Park, but Fox was still allowed to shoot the series there as long as it was in production. Since it was a public park, everybody was allowed in.

I also got to see them actually shooting the show twice. Once out at the park and the other time on the soundstage at Fox. They had a duplicate of the exterior built on the stage. It was much smaller, of course.

Then, toward the end of the series, there was a big fire at Malibu Creek Park that burned their set to the ground. They wound up writing the fire into the script.

:stick_out_tongue:

Vibs

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I'm writing a follow-up to Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass when I get bored, thats my new project
... And that's your only project at the moment huh? *cough cough cough!! Couuuuuuugh... cough!*

... Uh, never mind, inside thingie thing. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I used to go out to the set in between when they were shooting the show. It used to be on a property called Fox Ranch, owned by 20th Century Fox. During the run of the show, Fox sold the property to the state and it became Malibu Creek State Park, but Fox was still allowed to shoot the series there as long as it was in production. Since it was a public park, everybody was allowed in.

I also got to see them actually shooting the show twice. Once out at the park and the other time on the soundstage at Fox. They had a duplicate of the exterior built on the stage. It was much smaller, of course.

Then, toward the end of the series, there was a big fire at Malibu Creek Park that burned their set to the ground. They wound up writing the fire into the script.

:stick_out_tongue:
Oh yeah I knew that, and since they actually shot the final episode before they finished the others, they shot the rest of the exterior shots on the soundstage. Anyway, my scale model is based on the soundstage, because in actuality, I don't have much space to build something big, so I'll have to keep it small, but that sounds so cool, did you get to meet any of the cast?

Whatever

Reaction score
*hands Vibs a cough lozenge*
I'm writing a 2,000 word paper about Jane Eyre and another about Macbeth.

luvtosr

Reaction score
I'm toying with an idea I have for a children's illustrated book - I think I might start it tonight.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'm makin new episodes of my cartoon..:smile: its cool my cartoons been around since 2002..