What Kind of Project Are You Working on Right Now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I'm makin new episodes of my cartoon..:smile: its cool my cartoons been around since 2002..
Speaking of which, I'm at a stand still with the production of T*K*O season 2, because I'm still waiting for some people to contact me about the halloween episode.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm not working on anything... ><

Okay, that's a lie. I'm slowly starting to work on a sketch for dietrich, for his story. However since I am sick (it's getting ridiculous, I'm not getting well) I don't know when I'll get it done, if ever.

Vibs

Reaction score
Whatever said:
*hands Vibs a cough lozenge*
Th*cough*an*cough*k*cough*s!

Right at the moment I'm having a project at school which is being turned in this friday... But you know, I won't really bother thinking about that NOW! I'm not going to school for the next 5 minuttes! So... or is that 3 minuttes? Or... Okay you know I better run now! *rushes out the door*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, right now I have a couple top-secret projects going on. Three to be exact. But only two are going to come soon. The third is just an idea in my head right now.

And yes Lisa, all three are fan-fics...

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Talking about M*A*S*H...

D'Snowth said:
I don't have much space to build something big, so I'll have to keep it small, but that sounds so cool, did you get to meet any of the cast?
They were all there at one or the other of the times I went. When I first walked onto the soundstage, Alan Alda was sitting on top of The Swamp tent. It wasn't even for a shot, he was just up there waiting.

I actually was on an episode of AfterM*A*S*H. I was in a scene with Jamie Farr. Of course, that show never runs anywhere!

:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I actually was on an episode of AfterM*A*S*H. I was in a scene with Jamie Farr. Of course, that show never runs anywhere!

:stick_out_tongue:
That's why I think TV Land should bring back that "TV Land's Kitschen" late night block, where they would play "Retro Rarities". Last year, they played H.R. Pufnstuf, and they year before that it was "Welcome Back, Kotter", so they should pick up AfterMASH.