What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Geeeeyaahhhwwww!

Sarah Palin released a YT vid today, vowing that she's going to remain relevant, and in the public eye.

Uh, I don't believe this is anything that we want.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently, over in England, a study was conducted that suggested that most men experience groin pain while wearing skinny jeans.

NAW! REALLY?! I CAN'T imagine WHY! This study must have been formulated by the same people who did that study a few years ago that suggests that most kids don't like clowns!

Wow, those British scientists, man... they're on top of EVERYTHING! I am astounded!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently, Hallmark Channel's got this new movie getting ready to come out: it is EXACTLY, EXACTLY 50 FIRST DATES, the only the difference is it's the guy who doesn't remember the girl day after day.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Apparently, Hallmark Channel's got this new movie getting ready to come out: it is EXACTLY, EXACTLY 50 FIRST DATES, the only the difference is it's the guy who doesn't remember the girl day after day.
Are you frogging kidding me??!! One the one hand I love Hallmark Channel for bringing "Happy Days" to their schedule but that channel could get their get their butts sued by the makers of "50 First Dates" (a movie I absolutely LOVE!)
I just thought of something & had to check when you posted this . You posted it. BEFORE April Fools Day .So you're serious! It's no joke! Dang!!
So here's what makes me rolls MY eyes!"19 Kids & Counting" . And Michelle (the mother) wants MORE kids! She's around my age! ( 2 or 3 years older ) She has grandchildren already for the love & :jim: .Her older kids take care of the younger ones! ENOUGH!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're like this really crazy uber-religious family who believe God tells them when to stop having kids... but seriously, I'm sure even God is sittin' up there in His throne, thinkin' to Himself, "Yeah, I know I said, 'Go forth and multiply', but seriously people, enough is enough already."

Unfortunately, they're friends with another family who also have umpteen million kids, and THAT family actually lives close to my town... matter of fact, I bumped into that family in a restaurant once... sheesh...

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
adventure time monopoly it's official adventure time has overstayed their welcome.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well technically this was last night. There's a trilogy of books I read(It's a book for adults ..and I DO mean ADULTS!!) & there was a discussion board on Facebook. But one of the pictures showed a girl about my oldest niece's age (she just turned 13 ) reading the first book out of the trilogy! Her parents (my older brother & former sis in law plus my sister in law NOW) would raise holy you know what if they found those books in her possession . WTH was a kid in that picture reading those books for?? :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, everybody's saying his comment was offensive, and insensitive... I don't know about offensive honestly, but I DO think it was very conceited.