What made you roll your eyes today thread?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I was reading this thread on the TV Tropes forum called "Worst Disney Villains" ("worst" as in character-wise, not as in their villainous actions). It's a few months old, and it sort of devolved into people arguing (I kept waiting for someone to post "my favorite villain can beat up your favorite villain!":rolleyes:). I love geekdom, but sadly, even it attracts its fair share of snobs...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I not call it? Did I not say it? I knew they were gonna start shoving NPH down our throats again... I'm sure Steve Carell's probably gonna be everywhere again soon too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously Bieber? You're nineteen years old, and you have to have your body guards CARRY you like a three year old, 'cause you don't feel like walking? Grow up, girl!

lady piggy

Reaction score
The spammers around here. I mean really, your that uneducated to realize that this forum is not like Facebook, you can't just go around starting conversation in threads.Grow up or politely shut up.

galagr

Reaction score
The spammers around here. I mean really, your that uneducated to realize that this forum is not like Facebook, you can't just go around starting conversation in threads.Grow up or politely shut up.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I am so glad that people are finally starting to see what nuisances these spammers are.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh: Like I said, NPH's being shoved in our faces again... I must have seen him on TV a hundred times today.

In addition to that, Jennifer Lawrence is back in the news, whining once again about being famous: this time, she's whining about people calling her fat (when she isn't)... I honestly can't tell if she seriously has genuine confidence problems, or if she's just desperate for attention (which already receives too much of) and sympathy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh brother...

As if "preggers" wasn't a bad enough (and believe me, it was BAD) lazy abbreviation for the word "pregnant", NOW, apparently "preggers" is outdated (oh joy), BUT the NEW abbreviation for pregnant is "preggo".

Really? "Preggers" SOUNDED like some kind of snack food or something, "Preggo" IS a food product: it's a spaghetti sauce brand!

What is so hard about saying the word "pregnant"? It's got no more, or no less syllables as "preg-gers" or "preg-go", and it sounds far less silly and ridiculous.

galagr

Reaction score
A girl griping about how Eminem will never win a BET award.

I just....ugggh.