1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

So I was playing Jaws Unleashed, and I didn't get the chance to save after finishing a side challenges, so then I carried over to the next story mission which is REALLY tough (at least the first part) and kept dying. I chose to leave the stage, which just brought me back to the main menu. :rolleyes:

Now I'mma have to do this side challenges again.....

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

In order to figure out the problems with Google Chrome, I have to make a Google account.

I’m not ready and refuse to make one.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

So, I had to make another Google account again all because of my Chrome issues.

I wasn’t going to do this, but had to in order to fix the problems.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

5. MikaelaMuppet

When I got back home with my dad, my mom went on my computer to buy underwear for my dad for Christmas.

What she did was close all of my Internet Explorer tabs out because her excuse was that she couldn’t use her iPad to do it.

6. LittleJerry92

And you're still able to use internet explorer with a fast speed?

7. MikaelaMuppet

Yes. But I wished my mother didn’t have to go on my computer and wished she either used my dad’s laptop or got her own.

8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Saw this Top 10 video on YouTube which ranked the worst hit songs from a year in the 1980s. Like, come on? Can't you just make a Top 10 video of the songs you love the most from a year, and not dissect and bash songs that are otherwise pretty enjoyable to listen to?

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

YouTube's oversaturated with Top 10 videos anyway.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  10. LittleJerry92

Actually, in regards to top 10 videos, user flippy actually made some nice worst game breaking glitches videos, which introduced me to games I've honestly never heard of (and helped prepare me to avoid them in advance):

11. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

The thing with "Top 10" videos is that there's ALWAYS gonna be some stupid comments like "YOU FORGOT X", "X SHOULD BE HIGHER/LOWER", and, of course, "DIS LIST SUKS!!!!111"

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

Does anyone find WatchMojo to be boring?

13. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Not entirely...they have some interesting Top 10s, like the defining songs of different decades and TV fails. One thing I'm skeptical about though with WatchMojo is how so often they post new Top 10s, because they're likely going to run out of ideas at some point. And they're one of the most subscribed channels on YouTube, so people will expect good quality out of their lists.

I've also started to find it a little annoying when people make fun of them in comments saying, "Do the Top 10 WatchMojo Top 10s" or "Do the Top 10 Most Disliked WatchMojo Videos", stuff like that. It's funny at first, but it gets tiring soon.

14. D'Snowth

WatchMojo feels very "flavor of the month" to me: it feels like part of the zeitgeist of what's popular on YouTube now, but won't necessarily be anymore when the next big things come along.

15. LittleJerry92

When I was going to get my car washed, I saw a girl who obviously got plastic surgery on her face. :rolleyes:

....I'm just going to assume she's from California.

16. D'Snowth

Microsoft Security Essentials. I just don't get it. Used it, it could scan my whole computer (full scan) in just a couple of hours - lately, even though I really don't have just a whole ton of stuff on my machine, it takes upward of six or more hours for it to completely scan. It's reminding me of my old computer when it was running on its last legs, but the main difference was my old computer was barely puttering along on only 512MB of RAM (it was from a time when 512MB of RAM was impressive), and my current computer is maxed out at 8GB of RAM ("maxed out" by 2012 standards, I hear you can get up to 16GB now) not to mention I've only used up about 1/4 of my diskspace. So I have no idea why Security Essentials is slowing down so much lately.

17. MikaelaMuppet

I told my dad that my jeans don’t fit me anymore and this is what he said.

“Make them fit or lose weight”

18. MikaelaMuppet

So I’m on Google Photos and guess who is being a pest?

Rohail Hashmi of course.

This is what he has to say.

Anyone have any noggin episodes of play with me sesame 26 noggin episodes from the first season and 52 episodes of play With Me Sesame Noggin version season 2 ? I’m patience

And 3136-3200,3238 noggin version of 123 Sesame Street series season 25 episodes I’m patience and unpaved episodes like 2356,2257,2404 noggin versions

And season 30-31 noggin episodes of Sesame Street

19. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Again, I don't think that guy is a native English speaker.

20. MikaelaMuppet

What is he then?