What made you roll your eyes today thread?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I believe Fleet Scribbler has that market cornered already.

--------------

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
C'mon, it's the media! Of course they love Will and Kate...sadly for all the wrong reasons.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My mom installed a game which installed a toolbar which changed her homepage to ask.com.

She starts arguing with me to delete ask.com from her computer :/

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My cousin was steaming crabs yesterday and thought he set the timer on the microwave of when they'd be done but instead it was the cooking button so he totally burned the microwave up. Needless to say I thought my aunt and uncle were gonna kill him. :stick_out_tongue: So they went and got my grandma's microwave and then my aunt couldn't get it to work so my mom had to do it. My aunt just got top in her real estate class and she can't even figure out a microwave. And yet she wants an iPhone. :smirk:

EDIT- She is beyond help for technology. -_-

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember one time I was microwaving some fish sticks... I followed the instructions on the box EXACTLY, and the next thing I new, smoke was billowing out of the microwave, and I found some little black things lying on a ceramic plate that had cracked completely in half.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Speaking of that I remember when I was 10 and I didn't know you couldn't put aluminum foil in the microwave well let's just say it was the fourth of July. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And yet, you can use it in the oven with no problems... what's the dealio?