1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy, I imagine? Or possibly some joke involving Germany? Or a joke about CCC? Or a joke about...

TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES! Can we have a hint?
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Just a joke about the CCC :p
    Hubert likes this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

So there's this supreme court case dealing with some kid who bought a bunch of books from another country and sold them in the us and made a million dollar profit so the book company is suing.

But the real kicker is that depending on the ruling, it may become illegal to sell anything secondhand that was made in another country without permission from the manufacturer. So Uh...that's pretty much making selling everything you own illegal :p
    newsmanfan likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Steve Carrell and NPH.

Just when you think they've finally faded away for a while, they suddenly pop back up unexpectedly and stick around again.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

6. Sgt Floyd

Who or what is this NPH people keep talking about?
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Neil Patrick Harris, the guy from How I Met your Mother and the human lead in the Smurf movie from last year.
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Also Dr Horrible!

--------------
  9. D'Snowth

Also Telly's Shoe Fairy... and one of the phone operators at The Muppet Telethon Show (the one who said, "I don't know why I'm not the one hosting this thing"). And Doogie Howser.
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Found this on Youtube ( sigh ):

To this my reaction was:

But, all joking aside, this is really sad. If THIS is what passes as entertainment today I shudder to think what It'll be like in twenty years. I think they'll just be showing non-stop static by then,
  11. D'Snowth

Oh my God, that's not Fred is it?!
  12. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

It is indeed Fred. Or, the actor that played Fred, Lucas Cruikshank.
  13. D'Snowth

WHY does he need ANOTHER show?

Well, maybe Warner Bros. can sue for copyright. Marvin the Martain? An alien named Marvin? Come on!
  14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Whatever works. The sooner that garbage is off the air, the better.
  15. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I have stopped watching Nickelodeon. I can't stand their shows anymore. :sigh:
  16. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's funny I have cable and hardly ever watch tv.
    D'Snowth likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

Mainly because there's hardly ever anything good to watch anymore: you've got talent competition shows where the competitors care less about whatever talent they may have, and more about the fame and fortune they want; you've got reality shows that have little to no reality to them at all; you've got shows that actually celebrate morally reprehensible actions (like those teen mom shows Drtooth recently pointed out); you've got trite and tasteless sitcoms that are all about toilet humor, characters jumping in bed with each other, and certain cast members leaving because they think they're now big enough stars to make movies; you've got celebrity gossip shows; among other junk.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I guess that's why 99.9% of the time I'm on my computer instead. :p
  19. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Somehow people always manage to walk right into me at school. Are people really that dumb they can't see a person walking right in front of them?
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, that's rude! Now it's we don't like you kind of stares. Ugh! That is just sad.