What made you roll your eyes today thread?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ah, the true brilliance and humor of Fred reveals itself yet again. A true highwater mark for the television movie.

Seriously, how can Fred get three television movies and the Muppets can't even get tossed a special?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, we DID get Letters to Santa... four years ago...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Oh! Shocker! I can't believe Taylor Swift's new album is going to about her ex boyfriends! I am totally blindsided, I so did not see this coming! :rolleyes:
Can't STAND that little narcissist. Made me angry that Google Plus threw her into my stream as "trending". We have forgotten the difference between trends, which are society-wide and era-defining, and fads, which are...that.
----------------

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score

Hubert

Reaction score
Miss Piggy?! You'd think a hardcore fan would own this. I makes me wonder... how do non-fans treat rare merch like this? *shudder*
NON FAN 1: Look what I just got from an auction! An autographed picture of Kermit signed by Jim Henson.

NON FAN 2: Huh, cool.

NON FAN 3: *looks at fireplace* The fire is starting to sizzle down, ya think you should add some firewood?

NON FAN 1: Yeah, but I don't feel like going outside and getting it. *tosses picture in fire*

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
NON FAN 1: Look what I just got from an auction! An autographed picture of Kermit signed by Jim Henson.

NON FAN 2: Huh, cool.

NON FAN 3: *looks at fireplace* The fire is starting to sizzle down, ya think you should add some firewood?

NON FAN 1: Yeah, but I don't feel like going outside and getting it. *tosses picture in fire*
Honestly, I can imagine someone doing something like that.

NON FAN: Hey, look a replica of that Drummer guy.

NON FAN 2: Elmo, right?

NON FAN: I dunno. Hey, wanna make it explode.

NON FAN 2: Yeah.

BOOM!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
...which is WHY Muppet merch from the '70s and early '80s is sometimes hard to come by...

You don't wanna hear all the fights my friends and I staged between our 12" action figures from Star Wars, Kiss, and Alien!
----------------