1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Movie are you Currently Watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by travellingpat, Sep 9, 2007.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Cats Don't Dance.

Nostalgia attack. O.O I seriously loves the songs--and it's the same guy who's doing The Princess and the Frog. :halo:
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Just saw New Moon. It was alright, the book was better, and the book was my least favorite in the series. :p
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

The DaVinci Code. Actually, I'm having a major Tom Hanks fest (and loving it)! :D
  4. Gelfling Girl

Just watched MTI on Cartoon Network, although I missed almost all of it due to school and then we had to go to the post office. :p At least I got to hear my two favorite songs from it, "Love Power" and "Love Led Us Here." :sing::flirt:
  5. Gelfling Girl

Just got home from watching the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Very cool, but I still don't understand why they're in high school. I clearly remember them referring to themselves as "eight-year-olds" and "third graders" in the series, but I could understand the script having them older and in junior high/middle school, but still definitely not high school.
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

today i'm going to see the new alvin and the chipmunks movie. i'll post after i go see it, telling everyone how it is.
  7. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Enemy Mine with my brother.
  8. Gelfling Girl

Nightmare Before Christmas :scary:
  9. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Star Trek: Nemesis
  10. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

The Princess Bride (since I'm writin' a Muppet version ;) (shameless plug :o))
  11. Gelfling Girl

Lady and the Tramp
  12. GOONZOTHECRUDE

GOONZOTHECRUDE New Member

Cannibal Ferox.
  13. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Get the first disc of Dinosaurs from Netflix... Awesome.
  14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just got back from seeing Avatar.

Really interesting and original story, nice eye-catching visual effects and animation.

Sure was LONG though. Like three hours.
  15. Pork

Pork Active Member

Really? You didn't think the story was extremely similar to something like Pocahontas? It didn't seem that original to me.

I've just seen Princess and the Frog, I thought it was Awesome!
  16. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ah! I have yet to see that. :D But I have seen Avatar and I totally agree with you about the plot. As much as I enjoyed seeing it, I found it a teeny-weeny bit weak, not to mention unoriginal as I also made the comparisons to Pocahontas. =/ But the way it was done... amazing. The effects were quite gorgeous, esp. the night scenes with the neon plants and such, real eye-candy. The designs were aweosme, too. But again, I gree with you about the plot.
  17. Pork

Pork Active Member

Aargh! you need to see it!

And yeah, the effects in Avatar were awesome, I think that's why I didn't notice the quite un-original story line until I saw it again. Cause the first time I was so distracted by the fancy looking plans and spinning flying lizzards that I just didn't really notice.

I've just watched Minority Report. it's interesting, not my favourite, but not bad.
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, I haven't seen Pocahontas in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, so I don't even remember much of it.

Okay, so yeah... not original.

And very long.

One perk? One of the guys from Dodgeball is in it... THAT was my favorite movie, lol, yet he was a retard in Dodgeball, while in this movie he was the practical, somewhat play-it-safe kind.
  19. Pork

Pork Active Member

Just watched Lilo and Stitch, haven't seen that movie since it was on at the cinemas.

And also watched Enchanted, it's alright, quite hilarious.