What Movie are you Currently Watching?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw the original Halloween for the first time yesturday. Um...I'll take the remake over that one :stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm flip-flopping between Grease & Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Nick22

Reaction score
i just finished watching the Dark Night for the first time. the dude with the half burned face scared me half to death. and all the random explosions made my heart stop. it was pretty awesome though!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw Kung Fu Panda a few days ago. it was cute but I think I was hopeing it would be better

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I saw Kung Fu Panda a few days ago. it was cute but I think I was hopeing it would be better
Well I saw Kung Fu Panda fairly recent as well. This could be because I'm a loyal Disney fan, but in my opinion Kung Fu Panda was actually better than I thought it would be.

I mean in my opinion Dreamworks has a happie of playing to the lowest common demonator with current pop culture and fart jokes. With Kung Fu Panda I honestly feel they treated that like a real kung fu movie and made characters the people watching can actually get behind.

I loved the KFP and I saw Monsters vs Aliens as well and I actually really like that one as well. I have to give credit to Dreamworks, I think they're on the right track to really giving Pixar and Disney a run for their money.

Pork

Reaction score
Just watched Pocahontas and Mulan...now going to watch Tarzan or Beauty and the Beast. hehe

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just watched Saving Silverman.

Cause I felt like puishing myself, :frown:, it's a pretty bad movie.