What Movie are you Currently Watching?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
lol yeah, Hes great, but if Be Kind Rewind scares you, then I would definatly not recomend The Pick of Destiny. That movie was the scariest movie I have ever seen. Some things you can just never un-see :eek:
Lol... I know where that came from. That was Just side-splitting. but a little disturbing.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just watched Bowling for Columbine. Interesting film, made some really good points about how so many people in American society are scared of harmless things.

Kiki

Reaction score
I just watched Bowling for Columbine. Interesting film, made some really good points about how so many people in American society are scared of harmless things.
Agreed, I find those books and docos are really interesting too. Michael Moore ftw. :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Jack the ripper with Jane seymour and micheal cain , really good have been wanting to see for a long time .

Movie made in the 80s but it deals with victiran times and the Jack the ripper killer hehe great history :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
That is a hilarious movie, I really enjoyed it.

Right now I'm wacthing Disney's Aladdin, well actually my nephew is wacthing Aladdin for probably the one millionth time, :smile:. But better to wacth this movie with him than something like Yo Gabba Gabba over and over, :smirk:
i hate yo gabba gabba with a passion!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I recently saw Coraline (not the 3D version). I think I have a new favorite movie. I want it to come out on DVD so I can watch it till the disk melts lol XD

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I recently saw Coraline (not the 3D version). I think I have a new favorite movie. I want it to come out on DVD so I can watch it till the disk melts lol XD
Yeah I got to see that movie in 3D (which by the way I totally recommed) and I totally love it as well. I'm looking forward to the DVD release myself, great movie.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Watching Ghostbusters II on Bravo. They've been playing it lately. I'm not complaining :smile: