What Muppet Merchandise would you like to see come out this year

which obscure character would you like to see as a plush

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
This is just a thread where you can talk about what you would like to see come out this year I would like to see a new set of plushes featuring some more obscure characters like Sam the Eagle, Scooter, Rowlf and others a another set of Pvc's and more

Lola p

Reaction score
Well, saying how they just announced a new Disney game- I think it was called Disney Infinity? That is basically like the Skylanders games, so.... I think we can expect Muppet figures from them. I mean, the IS a shot of the Electric Mayhem bus in the trailer so... ya. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
On the subject of plush, I'd love some smaller plush of obscurer characters like Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, the EM, and even some more popular ones like Swedish Chef, Bunsen, and Beaker. Disney has made smaller plush of more minor characters for other brands successfully. I especially want to hug a Rowlf plush.

I'd also love a nice set of PVC figures, maybe even multiple sets? I'm thinking a series of different two-packs that you can collect, and maybe a 5 pack EM set.

galagr

Reaction score
I'd also love a nice set of PVC figures, maybe even multiple sets? I'm thinking a series of different two-packs that you can collect, and maybe a 5 pack EM set.
*Ahem*

Six members of the EM,

Hubert

Reaction score
I didn't include Lips because of the unlikeliness of him, but he'd be nice also.

galagr

Reaction score
I didn't include Lips because of the unlikeliness of him, but he'd be nice also.
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you forgot about him........................................................................ like everybody else.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I would love to see all of those listed characters as plush toys, and also the Muppet penguins, chickens, Sweetums, Mahna Mahna, the Snowths, Big Mean Carl, Uncle Deadly, and the Frackles.
I would love to see the Frackles as limited edition plushes. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you forgot about him........................................................................ like everybody else.
No worries, I did half-forget him, actually in the sense that many times with the lack of inclusion of Lips in things I simply just take for granted that the EM has five members. :stick_out_tongue:

I would love to see all of those listed characters as plush toys, and also the Muppet penguins, chickens, Sweetums, Mahna Mahna, the Snowths, Big Mean Carl, Uncle Deadly, and the Frackles.
I would love to see the Frackles as limited edition plushes. :smile:
Frackle plushies would be awesome. I'd buy 'em all multiple times. :big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yeah, sign me up for the plush wishlist. I'd like see a Rowlf and Scooter the most, though a couple characters not mentioned yet that would be cool in plush form would be Sam the Eagle and Beau. As for size, I'd kind of like to see them about the same size as the Manhattan Fraggle ones; I'm not a fan of small stuffed animals.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If it's a multi-pack and not sold seperately, then I don't see what the harm would be in including an obscure character among five more better-known ones (especially Animal). It seems that most Muppet PVC multi-packs (outside of the Palisades ones) usually only have the best-known... It wouldn't hurt to include, say, Crazy Harry in a three-pack with Kermit and Miss Piggy, or Droop in a three-pack with Gonzo and Rowlf. Unless there is proof that those kinds of multi-packs don't sell well (I know Palisades had poor retail support for the Mini Muppets, and I know the MCC ones didn't sell well... I wonder how well the first series did).