What Muppets do you miss the most?

Reaction score
Recently, you see the muppets with new faces and the old characters with new and improved looks. I truly say i miss the original Gonzo from the Muppet Show. The character that was made was sort of a sad looking Muppet but always seemed to pull through everything by doing bizarre stunts and having a love for chickens. Please list muppets you wish to be brought back on TV. They definitely need to bring back the FRACKLES!!! Muppets In Space shouldve been about Gonzo returning to his Frackle roots and finding out he was somewhat of a Monster, as was displayed in The Great Santa Claus Switch.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I fell deeply in love with Clueless Morgan in MTI and I would love to see him in more stuff since he makes me laugh oh so hard!
I'm also super fond of Sal and I really wish that he had larger parts because that crazy monkey cracks me up! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
I fell deeply in love with Clueless Morgan in MTI and I would love to see him in more stuff since he makes me laugh oh so hard!
I'm also super fond of Sal and I really wish that he had larger parts because that crazy monkey cracks me up! :big_grin:
Yes! Another clueless morgan fan. I think he also appeared on Muppets Tonight. And indeed...Sal rocks! I think his shining moment was at Muppet Fest and Family Feud.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wish they'd bring back Beauregard from the grave (but not as a zombie), give Piggy a bigger part than in MFS, I think that an adult Goggles should exsist, and I think that Johnny and Sal are the coolest.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef (especially after watching MFC), Rowlf, and Scooter. Even if their new voices weren't exactly the same, they're still great characters and always funny. Also, any of the old-school secondary characters like Lew Zealand, Beauregard, Crazy Harry, etc. Hopefully, they'll at least get cameos somehow in Muppet Oz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
All of them! There's too many parody films, and not enough Muppets!!

Of course, they're bringing back the classic characters (Piggy, Fozzie) more often with new performers, but I want more Rowlf, Electric Mayhem, Sam Eagle, etc...

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I miss the Electric Mayhem, the Pigs in Space, Scooter, and Lew Zealand. They're all being shoved aside in favor of that annoying little runt Pepe....grrrrr.....how I hate him......

rexcrk

Reaction score
I definitley miss the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Scooter. I mean, sure characters like Pepe, Johnny, and Sal are cool and all, but nothing beats the classics. Sam the Eagle needs some more screen time too I think (IMO, Keven Clash does a pretty good job with him too).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sam is one of my all time favorites! How could I forget him, but what the heck were they doing with him in MFS? That wasn't Sam surely. Must have been his twin.

And teh EM, bring back Janice, Lips, Floyd, and Zoot!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I miss Rowlf, Sam, Beauregard, Pops, Scooter, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Link, Lew Zealand, (Bill the Bubble Guy & Mr. Poodlepants don't hold a CANDLE to Lew), Crazy Harry, and Clueless Morgan.