What Muppets do you miss the most?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Moanda;-(' said:
I miss Rowlf, Sam, Beauregard, Pops, Scooter, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Link, Lew Zealand, (Bill the Bubble Guy & Mr. Poodlepants don't hold a CANDLE to Lew), Crazy Harry, and Clueless Morgan.
Don't worry Manda. I'm here! Or maybe that's why you should worry, hm, either way.

Bea:zany:regard

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Sam is one of my all time favorites! How could I forget him, but what the heck were they doing with him in MFS? That wasn't Sam surely. Must have been his twin.
I hear you. I don't even like Sam, and I'm starting to miss him!! :attitude:

Beauregard

Reaction score
MFS was just wrong How could Frank let them do that?

teebs

Reaction score
:sing: Floyd is my favorite so I miss him the most. He always had a wisecrack on hand, and the way Jerry performed him was fantastic. He hasn't been much of a character since MTM, and I'd love to see him back along with the rest of the Electric Mayhem.

Beauregard

Reaction score
beatenupchick3004 said:
What, exactly, did they do?
Mainly, made him dance on the beach, which I guess was funny for one mment when we all go "Sam! You'd never do that surely," But then teat moment is gone and it is no tlonger funny, and he's been comprimised. If he can dance on the beach, what else does he do?

BUT, let's not turn this into a Sad Sam thread.

Bea:attitude:regard

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Floyd and Janice are so groovy.But they don't seem to have a lot of dialogue these days,which I think is a shame.I just love the sound of Janice's voice.Better than the voice she had in The Muppet Show's first season.Speaking of which,I also rather liked Hilda,an old lady muppet who was a common regular of that season.I don't know why she only lasted that one season.She was cute. :flirt: :sing:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Mainly, made him dance on the beach, which I guess was funny for one mment when we all go "Sam! You'd never do that surely," But then teat moment is gone and it is no tlonger funny, and he's been comprimised. If he can dance on the beach, what else does he do?

BUT, let's not turn this into a Sad Sam thread.

Bea:attitude:regard
Personally, I thought the Sam dancing on the beach thing was kinda cool. It shows that even the most stern of characters can break down once in a while and have a little fun :halo: .

But I realized this the other day: I miss Gonzo and Rizzo being a team. They had a little moment in IAVMMCM where they exchanged gifts, and that was cool. But I'm guessing that in IAVMMCM Gonzo and Rizzo weren't being a team was because this movie had more of a focus on Kermit (unlike Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets From Space, in which more of a focus was on Gonzo, and therefore Rizzo). So that means that Steve was too busy doing Kermit to concentrate on Rizzo. It's too bad though, b/c I think that Gonzo and Rizzo make an awesome team! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'd love for Gonzo and Camilla to go out with Rizzo and Yolanda on a double-date. Heh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now, speaking of missing characters, Camilla is totally gone. WHY? When Gonzo has an official girlfriend is she TOTALLY absent from his thoughts when he is about to leave Earth forever? It makes no sence. Surely a Gonzo movie should concentrate on him, Riz, and Camilla? Right?