What other action figures do you collect?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm collecting 80s Masters Of The Universe action figures.. trying to rebuild the collection my mom sent to Goodwill all those years ago :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm a huge collector, myself. I have been collecting many action figures here are my list...

Rock Star Action figures:
Mostly from Mcfarlane/Spawn, thanks to moving some dogs of one of my Kiss alive action figures and totally rip the package. But I still have
Alice Cooper
Angus Young (AC/DC)
Jemi Hendrix (He rules)
Eddie (the mascot for Iron Madien)
and some more

WWE Classic Superstars:
Yes I wacth wrestling, I have a pretty big collection, however next year I plan on selling them on ebay to have money to go to school. But right now I have about 32 action figures from this line.

Nightmare Before Christmas/ Corpse Bride:
I don't have a big collection of these, it really a sad collection, this is what I have so far...
The Mayor from series one
Demon from series two
Wolf man from series three
and as far as Corpse Bride I only have Emily aka the Corpse Bride herself.

Family Guy:
Once agian, not a big collection at all. I only have Peter, Brian and Stewie from series one. However these are getting more and more vauleable.

and of course...

The Muppets:
I have almost all of them I dare say. I'm just missing from the regular set (minus repaints) The EM stage box set, The Swedish Kitchen playset (I want the red one), Marvin Suggs, Sam the Eagle (series 8), Steppin out Fozzie, Pops, and Classic Swedish Chef.

As for exclusives, right now I'm missing Jim Henson, Sweetums and Uncle Deadly. However have many others.

I have at least 50 action figures of the Muppets.

rexcrk

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
As for exclusives, right now I'm missing Jim Henson, Sweetums and Uncle Deadly. However have many others.

I have at least 50 action figures of the Muppets.
I'm pretty sure they still have Uncle Deadly and Sweetums at omgcnfo.com :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I'm pretty sure they still have Uncle Deadly and Sweetums at omgcnfo.com :big_grin:
Thank you Reccrk, I know that's where I brought the Peguins two-pack. Plus I'm a total Ebay user, but right now, I'm just a little short on cash,:smile: .