What other action figures do you collect?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I got the DVD of Beetlejuice pour noel but haven't watched it yet.

I'm going to see Edward Scissorhands the ballet in April with Lucy, my Burton-buddy :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that movie, though I haven't seen it in a long time. I like your site by the way.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
why did these do threads get merged?

and just fyi, my previous post was obvious sarcasm. nightmare is one of my favourite films of all time.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
why did these do threads get merged?
Yeah. Not that I have a problem with it, I'm just wondering too. Unless because theres all this tim burton talk on this forum whoever did it thought it would be appropriate?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just joined your forum! *is watching the movie right now actually* it's under the same name I use here.

The last time I posted in this thread was some time in 2003 (I'VE BEEN A MEMBER THAT LONG?! :eek: :halo: ) so I've got some new collections. I've got my collections grouped in categories. Actively collect means lines that are still being produced. There's the category that consists of lines that they don't make but I'm still looking for a few figures. There's a section of toys that I USED to collect but have lost interest in.

I actively collect:
-Corpse Bride (McFarlane) So far I've got all 6 figures from Series 1 plus the DVD Commemorative set of Victor and Corpse Bride (but that's sealed)

-Nightmare Before Christmas (NECA) I've got a complete Series 1 and 3 and I just ordered the Witches (which will complete my Series 2) and the Oogie Boogie box set. Both of which I never even saw in stores.

I still collect but they no longer make:
-The Muppets (Palisades) I just need Floyd, Zoot, Fozzie, and Animal with the Elec. Mayhem Stage and I'll have every figure from the regular line (minus repaints) but I need a ton of exclusives that don't really matter much because I have the ones like Jim Henson, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly and the Penguins

-Lord of the Rings (Toy Biz) I need 23 figures and I'll have all of them

Lines that I used to collect but lost interest in:
-Star Wars (Hasbro) I've got like a million of these from when I collected these. Starting from the Power of the Force 2 line all the way through Saga. I'm FAR FAR from having a complete set but I don't really care about having this complete. I still LOVE the movies but after being spoiled by the four action lines mentioned above the Star Wars figures just aren't as good. The four figures I bought from the Episode III line are Darth Vader, R2D2, C3PO, and Yoda (my four favorite characters)

-Transformers (Hasbro) Again I just lost interest. I mean, any of the shows that came after Robots in Disguise bored me and I couldn't get into the toys if I didn't like the characters. I still love G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and Robots in Disguise though!

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Playmates) Yeah I've a billion of these from WAY back when during the original show. From the new set of toys I have the four Turtles and that's it.

Now here's the one and only COMPLETE collection of action figures that ended:
-Gremlins (NECA) is it my fault they only made one series plus one figure in the Cult Classics line? Nope but at least it gave me a chance to get all five of them lol. They're really neat action figures and I wish they made more. :frown:

Well that's about all I can think of.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
This is a great time to be a figure collector. The quality just keeps getting better and we are seeing licenses I never thought we would see. I don't collect the Corpse Bride figures, but I think they are some of the most beautifully done action figures I have ever seen. I do collect the NBX figures. I have them all to date except Santa jack #2. I used to collect Spawn and Star Wars, but I lately just grab whatever I like. I am really into the NECA Cult Classics and SOTA Now Playing lines. My 21" Darkness from Legend should finally be arriving soon. I am also very excited to see some classic Dawn Of The Dead figures. And I can't forget the best figures ever, Palisades Muppets! I have almost all of them. Only missing the rarest ones and give aways.

peachesncream

Reaction score
the cult classics figures are awesome. i got my husband the talking patrick bateman and we love it.it came with a business card!

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember collecting Transformers when I was a kid in the 80's. Here's what I had in my collection.

Sludge, Perceptor, Bumblebee, Mirage, Ironhide, Rodimus Prime, Hot Rod, Kupp, Blurr, Powerglide, Mixmaster, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat, The Stunticons, the Arielbots, the Protectobots, Springer, Wreck-Gar, Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Sandstorm, Broadside, Brainstorm, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, Reflector, and Skullcruncher.