What should the next muppet movie be about?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
You should post it Scooter!
:wink:
I think I will. The reason I stopped writing it is because it began too much like Muppets From Space. But I think I could come up with a better way to start it out. (at one point, on Scooter's way to stardom, he befriends Alice Cooper!)

Frogster

Reaction score
They should really have an Electric Mayhem story. Although, if they were to do that, they should have done it when Jim and Richard were around. But yeah, Vic... that'd be cool to see a Rowlf story.

Maybe it's just because this is my favorite show on, but I'd love to see them do a tasteful, yet hilarious, knock-off of Lost.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Well, if since it's near by... Why not a re-introduction to the one and only UNCLE DEADLY!
Kermit, Rizzo, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Scooter are looking through some trunks in the old muppet theater. Kermit picks up a picture of the old crew, and notices a blured, blue-ish grey evil looking being. He tries to forget it, but soon, Gonzo, as luck would have it, unlocks a trunk, and finds an old cape, and mask. Similar to the one George scared them with.

Sweetums, and the other monsters are getting roudy, and Kermit goes to try and calm them. Gorgon declares the return of a monster. Boppity agrees. Kermit does a take to the camera and makes the crack, "Why can't these guys be more kid friendly... like the ones on a certain street I know..." He then decides to do a HALLOWEEN SHOW! Yay. In the middle of the show, Rizzo goes missing, then Scooter, Fozzie, Rowlf, Clifford, and the others, leaving only Gonzo, Miss Piggy and Kermit and... the MONSTERS. Then, a familliar voice is heard, as Uncle Deadly swoops from the ceiling, and cackles, claiming his return with errie smoke. He then sees Statler and Waldorf... and sighes. "Those two... They where here since I was killed on stage, 50 YEARS AGO!" "And you still stink! DOH HOHOHOHOHOHO!" Kermit would ask where the others where, and Deadly shrugs. "It's halloween. Free candy."

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
PhsychoChimp said:
Well, if since it's near by... Why not a re-introduction to the one and only UNCLE DEADLY!
Kermit, Rizzo, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Scooter are looking through some trunks in the old muppet theater. Kermit picks up a picture of the old crew, and notices a blured, blue-ish grey evil looking being. He tries to forget it, but soon, Gonzo, as luck would have it, unlocks a trunk, and finds an old cape, and mask. Similar to the one George scared them with.

Sweetums, and the other monsters are getting roudy, and Kermit goes to try and calm them. Gorgon declares the return of a monster. Boppity agrees. Kermit does a take to the camera and makes the crack, "Why can't these guys be more kid friendly... like the ones on a certain street I know..." He then decides to do a HALLOWEEN SHOW! Yay. In the middle of the show, Rizzo goes missing, then Scooter, Fozzie, Rowlf, Clifford, and the others, leaving only Gonzo, Miss Piggy and Kermit and... the MONSTERS. Then, a familliar voice is heard, as Uncle Deadly swoops from the ceiling, and cackles, claiming his return with errie smoke. He then sees Statler and Waldorf... and sighes. "Those two... They where here since I was killed on stage, 50 YEARS AGO!" "And you still stink! DOH HOHOHOHOHOHO!" Kermit would ask where the others where, and Deadly shrugs. "It's halloween. Free candy."
I don't know about all the stuff you wrote but I for one would adore a muppet halloween movie.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I think PhsychoChimp's idea is excellent! Good job!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
And I think PhsychoChimp has one of the coolest user names ever :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
I agree, I'd like to see the next one focus on the Muppets themselves again (like the first 3) rather than a parody/adaptation. They started to go back to that again with Muppets from Space, but even that lacked the great musical numbers.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I agree, I'd like to see the next one focus on the Muppets themselves again (like the first 3) rather than a parody/adaptation. They started to go back to that again with Muppets from Space, but even that lacked the great musical numbers.
seriously it's all about just dishing out the money to have paul williams come back...seriously..man the guys golden!:big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
And aside from Paul Williams, there are a lot of other great songwriters that could give them some fresh material. Disney already has a perfect candidate on their staff with Alan Menkin!