What Shows Did You Watch Every Morning Before School?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Let's see if I can remember them all... In no particular order:

The Little Mermaid
The Magic Box, (an educational kid's show on TLC that I was a bit too old for, which was probably the reason I was not really that focused on, and that is probably the reason I can't remember it so well, lol)
Under the Umbrella Tree
Fraggle Rock
Goof Troop
a Disney show that I think was called Mousercize

Than in middle-high school:

Pokemon
Anamaniacs
news shows

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to love Under the umbrella Tree! When we got the Disney Preview, I used to wake up extra early ever moring to watch it!:smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Shows I watched when I was a kid before school:

Pinwheel, Saved By The Bell, Captain N, Legend Of Zelda, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario World, Mighty Max, Double Dare, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Transformers, Heathcliff, Garfield And Friends, X-Men.

There are probably others but can't remember them.

Winnieruth

Reaction score
Wallace and Ladmo

I used to watch Wallace and Ladmo religiously before school. I even sent them a picture I drew of wonder woman and I got to go on the show, I was about 8. I used to watch kids on the show get "ladmo bags" and I always wondered what magical treats were held in the "BAG". When I got my very own "ladmo bag" I was a little dissappointed to say the least. Contents of my Ladmo Bag were as follows
Can of warm Coke
Bag of Lays potato chips (well crushed)
Coupons for random crap
Autographed ladmo pic *this being the best thing in there

It was one of those moments in chidhood, I never watched the show with the same enthusiasm again *le sigh* :sympathy:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I watched Cartoons, Saved by the Bell, Brady Bunch, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got the idea for this thread from this post made by pally...

Whats shows did you watch of a mornings before school? I have a short list, but rather interesting...

* 1994-1998: I'd watch random cartoons naturally, I mean I was a little kid then, so what else am I going to watch?
* 1998-1999: When Pokemon was all-the-rage at that time, I'd watch that every single morning, then I remember going to school and having discussions.
* 1999: In addition to Pokemon, I'd watch Franklin on Nick Jr. back when the show was tolerable.
* 2000: With the success of the movie that summer, our local FOX station started airing The Bullwinkle Show, and I watched that every morning for that entire school year.
* 2001-2003: I'd just pop something into the VCR and watch that before I went off for school.
* 2003-On: I was homeschooled, so I didn't necessarily have to get up early since I could get my four hours in whenever I wanted.
Oh wait, I almost forgot, for late 2001, I'd watch I Love Lucy when it started airing for a very short while on Nick @ Nite (I had another Nick channel that would play the exact same things, only four hours later because it was supposed Nick on the westcoast being broadcasted in the eastcoast.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I had a very long run on Nick @ Nite a while back. It was last least a seven year run, but that was a while before 2001.