What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks again, Windslow! :smile: Are you a fan of America?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanks again, Windslow! :smile: Are you a fan of America?
I am!!

Sister Golden Hair
A Horse With No Name
Tin Man
Lonely People
I Need You
Ventura Highway
California Dreamin'
Muskrat Love
You Can Do Magic
Sandman
Rainy Day

Just a few of my faves!!

Kiki

Reaction score
That's awesome!! Yeah, I'm a big fan of their's! 'Eres some of my fave songs:

Horse with No Name
I Need You
Sandman
Ventura Highway
Don't Cross The River
To Each His Own
Only In your Heart
Muskrat Love
Rainbow Song
She's Gonna Let You Down
Tin Man
Lonely People
Sister Golden Hair
Daisy Jane
Woman Tonight
Today's The Day
Political Poachers
You Can Do Magic

...and more!! I finally got around to ordering Dan Peek's book last weekend which I have been wanting for a while, can't wait!! :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
That's awesome!! Yeah, I'm a big fan of their's! 'Eres some of my fave songs:

Horse with No Name
I Need You
Sandman
Ventura Highway
Don't Cross The River
To Each His Own
Only In your Heart
Muskrat Love
Rainbow Song
She's Gonna Let You Down
Tin Man
Lonely People
Sister Golden Hair
Daisy Jane
Woman Tonight
Today's The Day
Political Poachers
You Can Do Magic

...and more!! I finally got around to ordering Dan Peek's book last weekend which I have been wanting for a while, can't wait!! :smile:
Cool!

I'm actually more psyched about seeing America than I am Chicago...although I'm a big Chicago fan, too!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I was once in a blues band, and we did an instrumental cover of "A Horse With No Name".. it was harder rock than the original, but it actually wasn't that bad.. though we didn't have a drummer at the time

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I was once in a blues band, and we did an instrumental cover of "A Horse With No Name".. it was harder rock than the original, but it actually wasn't that bad.. though we didn't have a drummer at the time
What do you play?

When I was in high school, I was in five(!) different rock bands. Only me and one other guy were the only ones who went through all five.

I played bass, but would occasionally play drums, too.

The cool thing was, all five bands played pretty much the same stuff: covers of rock songs from the 1960s and 1970s. So it was easy to adapt. Although one band I was in, the Rovers, were a bit more ambitious. They wrote a lot of their own stuff. I tossed in a few lyrics here and there, but our lead singer considered himself the chief lyricist/leader of the group.

Unfortunately, I sold my drum set the summer before I started college. I wish I still had it. The kid I sold it to eventually sold it to someone else, so now I have no idea where it is.

I still fool around on the bass once in a while.

anytimepally

Reaction score
What do you play?

When I was in high school, I was in five(!) different rock bands. Only me and one other guy were the only ones who went through all five.

I played bass, but would occasionally play drums, too.

The cool thing was, all five bands played pretty much the same stuff: covers of rock songs from the 1960s and 1970s. So it was easy to adapt. Although one band I was in, the Rovers, were a bit more ambitious. They wrote a lot of their own stuff. I tossed in a few lyrics here and there, but our lead singer considered himself the chief lyricist/leader of the group.

Unfortunately, I sold my drum set the summer before I started college. I wish I still had it. The kid I sold it to eventually sold it to someone else, so now I have no idea where it is.

I still fool around on the bass once in a while.
I played Bass, too!.. and Harmonica (a necessity for a blues band)... I still play the Harmonica from time-to-time, but I don't own a bass at the moment... we actually wrote most of our own material.. well, more specifically, our rhythm guitarist and I wrote most of our stuff.. some of it's decent, but the quality was uneven :smile: .. I think "A Horse with No Name" was the only cover song we ever played for other people.. we all sang, depending on which song it was, which was needed with us, because none of us had any vocal talents at all.. so if we alternated, it didn't seem so bad.. we started out as sort of a comedy band and gradually, over the course of about a year, morphed into a blues band.. our lead guitarist is the only one of us who's still a musician.. he's in a local heavy metal band. I don't think they're very good, but metal's not really my thing

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey, are/were you guys in bands? That is SO cool! :smile:

Btw Windslow, I'm a big Chicago fan, too. But I like America more, too! :excited: