What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Deborah Cox
Barenaked Ladies
Sponge (oh, Vinny)
Linda Perry
Cibo Mato
Sheryl Crow
Dixie Chicks
Wilco
Cake
Beck
Indigo Girls
Sarah McLachlan
Melanie Doane
Paula Cole
Primus
K's Choice
Tara MacLean
Bif Naked
The Plasmatics
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Smashing Pumpkins
Kelly Willis
Victoria White
Squirrel Nut Zippers
Bryan Setzer Orchestra
The Reverend Horton Heat
Suzanna Hoffs
Beth Orton
XXY
Black Crows
You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead
Platik Trumpet
The Donnas
The Genitorturers
Tiger Army
IMA Robot
Plastic Toy Guns
Bad Religion
NOFX
Sugarcult
Nine Inch Nails
Tool
Marilyn Manson
Stained
Godsmack
Papa Roach
Stabbing Westward
Gravity Kills
Very impressive list!! I love Wilco, the Dixie Chicks, Sheryl Crow, Primus, Beck, Sarah McLachlan, Brian Setzer, the Bosstones, the Smashing Pumpkins, NIN and The Donnas. I'd love to see Debbie Harry, too!!

lael

Reaction score
Very impressive list!! I love Wilco, the Dixie Chicks, Sheryl Crow, Primus, Beck, Sarah McLachlan, Brian Setzer, the Bosstones, the Smashing Pumpkins, NIN and The Donnas. I'd love to see Debbie Harry, too!!

Thanx! I try! Have you heard the new re-incarnation of Primus? Yeah, apparently Jerry the race car driver likes blue grass and old school gangsta rap..... nice mix tho.
& how can you not like 50's pin up/swing musinc?
Smashing pumpkins new release will be on 07-07-07.
How can you not like a good dixie every now and again?
I heart the Bostones.
I would heart Henry Rollins more tho.
Sarah Mclachlan is my Godess. I will blaphem in her name.
I preff old nin & The Legendary Pink Dots...
The Donnas are just kick A$$!!!!
Debbie Harrie... the first recorded rap ever!!!!
I've not covered all but you get the point. I like to go to shows. I'd rather you sat by me tho. *impish grin*

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh know! I can't believe that!:eek: I hope he's okay.:sympathy:
Same 'ere, I'm not sure what happened to him exactly, but I just hope he gets better.

I'm going to see Chicago and America on June 14.
*Faints* Homigawd! I love Chicago and America!! America is actually my second favourte band (after The Beatles) and I missed out on their concert here in Melbourne 'bout two weeks ago, grrr. I know June 14th is a while, but after you go could you tell me what it was like? Per-leeeeeeeeeease? :wink: It's just that I'm a huge America fan and I'd rully appreciate it if ya did! :smile:

lael

Reaction score
I tend to go by myself b/c baby always has to cancel last minute for work. *sad*

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanx! I try! Have you heard the new re-incarnation of Primus? Yeah, apparently Jerry the race car driver likes blue grass and old school gangsta rap..... nice mix tho.
& how can you not like 50's pin up/swing musinc?
Smashing pumpkins new release will be on 07-07-07.
How can you not like a good dixie every now and again?
I heart the Bostones.
I would heart Henry Rollins more tho.
Sarah Mclachlan is my Godess. I will blaphem in her name.
I preff old nin & The Legendary Pink Dots...
The Donnas are just kick A$$!!!!
Debbie Harrie... the first recorded rap ever!!!!
I've not covered all but you get the point. I like to go to shows. I'd rather you sat by me tho. *impish grin*
I actually haven't heard the new Primus. I'm more into their old-school stuff. But I'm sure their new stuff is interesting. I've been a Brian Setzer fan since his Stray Cats days, and love how he's progressed, from retro-50s rock to big-band swing to going back to his rockabilly roots (he recently released an album of covers originally done on Sun Records in the 1950s). And Debbie Harry...phew! Debbie and I go waaaaaaay back!! Time was you couldn't turn on a radio without hearing some Blondie. I'm glad they got back together. I agree: The Donnas do kick major booty!!!!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
*Faints* Homigawd! I love Chicago and America!! America is actually my second favourte band (after The Beatles) and I missed out on their concert here in Melbourne 'bout two weeks ago, grrr. I know June 14th is a while, but after you go could you tell me what it was like? Per-leeeeeeeeeease? :wink: It's just that I'm a huge America fan and I'd rully appreciate it if ya did! :smile:
Aye aye!

lael

Reaction score
I actually haven't heard the new Primus. I'm more into their old-school stuff. But I'm sure their new stuff is interesting. I've been a Brian Setzer fan since his Stray Cats days, and love how he's progressed, from retro-50s rock to big-band swing to going back to his rockabilly roots (he recently released an album of covers originally done on Sun Records in the 1950s). And Debbie Harry...phew! Debbie and I go waaaaaaay back!! Time was you couldn't turn on a radio without hearing some Blondie. I'm glad they got back together. I agree: The Donnas do kick major booty!!!!

The basist for Primus, Les Claypool, teamed up with some country band and are doing a lot of covers. I've only heard their cover of "Gin And Juice" and let me tell you, it's a keeper!!! Oh, hillarity. But I agree the old skool Primus is where it's at. Sailing The Seas Of Cheese is golden!

I don't remember the name of the tour but I seen Bryan Setzer, Squirrel Nut Zippers & The Reverend Horton Heat back to back & it was amazing. Simply amazing!

Debbie Harry I seen when she was solo. I have yet to see a Blondie incarnation.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I just saw Modest Mouse last night... man, was that an experience.

lael

Reaction score
I just saw Modest Mouse last night... man, was that an experience.

That would be quite a show!!! I love them! I wanted to see them when they toured through St Louis but I couldn't get enough time off of work to see them. *frown*:cry: