What size are the busts? (heh-heh.....)

Gonzo

Reaction score
:big_grin:

My decision is...as much as I would LOVE them, I probably can't afford to do it right now. We just moved into a three-bedroom townhouse (from a one-bedroom pit), and in between that and Miles wanting clothes and food and me wanting all sorts of stuff, I'll probably put those on indefinite hold.

Then again, some of them, like Rowlf, look too good to pass up.

So I don't know if my decision is made or not, but I'd rather collect the Palisades figures and the Time-Life DVDs for the time being. And that's a fairly large proportion of our income right now. I've really gotta finish school someday.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ahh...I get ya. The Rowlf one really is the one to get so far (and maybe in the entire series). This is the best Rowlf likeness ever made (and probably the best that ever will be made). It looks like Kermit, Rowlf, Miss Piggy, Gonzo and maybe Scooter are the five busts to get. The rest don't seem that impressive. They are ridiculously expensive too. I didn't know how small they actually were. Rowlf was the only one actually worth the price. They are a numbered limited edition, but I don't think they will sell out that fast. We'll see. They almost look too good in their boxes to take them out.

The figures are much more fun, though. After an hour or so looking at the busts, they aren't that interesting anymore.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everyone at MC could pitch in a quarter and probably afford to buy me the Fozzie when it comes out!!

HINT HINT!

FOZ

Gonzo

Reaction score
LOL---only if they do the same to buy me Gonzo!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(I'll send you my quarter)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya Quinnnnn(etc)nn,

It might be quicker to just email me the quarter.

Thanks,
FOZ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, how's about buyin' me the Janice and Sam Eagle busts in exchange fer yer Christmas present? :smile:

Then we can call it "even"!

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Even? Even?

I got something to make it even for you...has a 36 elastic waist, and smells SO good...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Even? Even?

I got something to make it even for you...has a 36 elastic waist, and smells SO good...
For once, I really REALLY don't want to know...

Quinnnnnnnnn

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Even? Even?

The 36" waist could be old Hilda, but I ain't too sure about the rest... :smile: