What sketches scared you as a kid?

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
As my first post on this site, I figured I would share my personal experience. I was never scared by anything on SS, but I was kind of weirded out by Will Vinton's Cecille shorts. Now that I'm older, I think that they're amazing pieces of claymation.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
the skits where the two headed monster, work with letters. :laugh: I feel silly now, for being scared of those skits.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Elmo's Song used to scare me for the longest time. I slowly got over it though. Here's the backstory, when I was young like 3 or 4 years old, my dad would listen to music with me on his computer back when Limewire, and other types of music sharing of it's kind were still around. And since it was on the internet, anything was uploaded there. And there was this version of Elmo's Song which cut out right when Elmo was about to start singing after the piano opening. It cut to Elmo screaming while gunshots or something could be heard. And for a good ten years I was always afraid of it. Whenever I'd hear Elmo's Song I'd scream and run from it.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Elmo's Song used to scare me for the longest time. I slowly got over it though. Here's the backstory, when I was young like 3 or 4 years old, my dad would listen to music with me on his computer back when Limewire, and other types of music sharing of it's kind were still around. And since it was on the internet, anything was uploaded there. And there was this version of Elmo's Song which cut out right when Elmo was about to start singing after the piano opening. It cut to Elmo screaming while gunshots or something could be heard. And for a good ten years I was always afraid of it. Whenever I'd hear Elmo's Song I'd scream and run from it.
Elmo's scary without the gunshots. :laugh:

Luke kun

Reaction score
Sam! That guy looked like a freaking Dalek! He's not scary in that one Spider-Man comic book he made a cameo in, though.