What song represents you? :D

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bad News from Fraggle rock. Mostly Boober's lines, and especially the line "Everyday and everyway, the universe will make you pay." And on a slightly more positive note, "Always look on the Bright side of life" from Monty Python (Life of Brian version, not Spamalot version), especially the line "Life's a piece of *&^% when you look at it, life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true."

Yes, I'm negative.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My song would have to be "YMCA" by Village People.
Now before I get a slew of questions, allow me to explain...
I have been singing for 16 years in clubs and in nursing homes and no matter what new songs I may perform in my act, everyone always wants me to do "YMCA". I have been told that I not only do the song justice, but that I also put alot of energy into it and people say that they can tell I am enjoying myself.
I don't know how good I sound, but I can tell you that I truly love singing that song, and in the minds of so many I will always be connected to that song. Could be worse, I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This song represents me.

It IS pessimistic, I know, but you guys don't really realize what my life's been like OUTSIDE MC... besides, everytime I hear these lyrics, I think to myself "that's me... that is me".

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's funny Snowthers, because the words aren't exactly cheerful but the tune is.

My song would probably be The First Cut is the Deepest, just because it's hopeful, and sweet, and I like the tune. Also it's my favourite song to sing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also it's my favourite song to sing.
You mean I spent over twelve hours cooped up in my office repeatedly playing "If I Had A Million Dollars" over the P.A. system (which YOU kept requesting) for NOTHING?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You mean I spent over twelve hours cooped up in my office repeatedly playing "If I Had A Million Dollars" over the P.A. system (which YOU kept requesting) for NOTHING?
Pretty much, yeah. :wink: Hee hee, no, I'm just kidding. I like that song too, but it doesn't represent me, which is what this thread is about. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pretty much, yeah. :wink:
Boy it's a good thing you're my former boss, my best friend, AND a lady, otherwise I'D LAY INTO YOU LIKE WHITE ON RICE IN A GLASS OF MILK ON A PAPERPLATE IN A POWDERED DOUGHNUT FACTORY IN A BLIZZARD!

Naw, I wouldn't do that.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Boy it's a good thing you're my former boss, my best friend, AND a lady, otherwise I'D LAY INTO YOU LIKE WHITE ON RICE IN A GLASS OF MILK ON A PAPERPLATE IN A POWDERED DOUGHNUT FACTORY IN A BLIZZARD!

Naw, I wouldn't do that.
That just sounds wrong..... but don't look at me, I'm half asleep right now, so I may not be fully comprehending it....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
xP Alex, naughty you!
Seriously!

Gee whiz, what happen to the good old days when someone says they're going to lay into another person meant they were going to beat the stuff out of said other person? I mean NOW people seem to think it means... um... never mind...

But I would NEVER do that to MrsPepper, nor would I beat the stuffing out of her, I'm too much of a gentleman, plus I could never even dream of knocking out a friend of mine.