What song represents you? :D

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't think that song would represent me well at ALL

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have no clue what song would represent me

But I will tell you this...Bohemian Rhapsody seems to stalk me.

Kiki

Reaction score
And on a slightly more positive note, "Always look on the Bright side of life" from Monty Python (Life of Brian version, not Spamalot version), especially the line "Life's a piece of *&^% when you look at it, life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true."

Yes, I'm negative.
That songs suits me too, although generally I'm quite a postive person. I can be cynical, too. I know... weird combo, but it's because I don't "sugar-coat" things, I don't believe everything I hear, and I'll be truthful about things... even if their really negative. So I am postive about things, but I don't go around thinking "oh, what a wonderful world, everything is wonderful!", I'm optimistic, but in a practical way.
But "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" really does suit me. Simply because I don't take life and myself too seriously.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, it does! It's a good one!

I'd say my song, or at least the song on the top of my list, is the Logical Song, by Supertramp. Every time I hear it on the radio, I always say, "Hey, this is my song!" and turn the volume up. It reflects my views on life tragically well...

Pork

Reaction score
Well, my sister recently wrote a song about me. It's so spot on it's scary!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh man I have the best one, its actually a nickname
The Manimal-W.A.S.P.
"Call me The Manimal, (Me The Manimal) That's what (what) I am! Call Me (Me) The Manimal- Half Beast, Half man!"

Kiki

Reaction score
I have no clue what song would represent me

But I will tell you this...Bohemian Rhapsody seems to stalk me.
ROFL, same with me! Almost every shop I go into, it's playing! I mean, just the other day it was playing in Kmart and me being... um- me, I did the whole theatrical thing and all. I knocked down a whole rack of DVDs. :embarrassed: I do love the song though. At least it's not that crappy Mika song that used to stalk me *vomitretch*

Another song which represents me is "My Way", by Frank Sinatra (but written by Paul Anka). Not only do I love the song (everytime I hear it I have to sing along dramatically), but I can relate to it very well. I'm just one of those people who do things my own way. I don't follow anyone else's method's or whatever. Whatever it may be, I'll do it anyway I like, whether people like it or not. And I also respect people who do their own thing, too. I'm not like, "hey, you don't do it that way..." (unless you know they're struggling or whatever), as long as you get the job done right, it really does not matter.