What song represents you? :D

Pork

Reaction score
Man, I havn't heard that song for years! Hahahahahahah, good old Aqua. the clips funny too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man, did eveything that do sound exactly the same or what? *shrugs*

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh- and I just thought of one, other than Joni Mitchell's "Twisted"...
"Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy" by Billy Thorpe. The title says it all.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh man I have many. My first one would be Hate Me! By Children of Bodom, cause I agree with the lyric "I don't give a F*** If you hate me!", Another is "Schitzophrenia" by Sonic Youth, Cause I get paranoid all the time, and the last is 'Layla' By Derek and the Dominoes, Cause I am a hopeless lover. Lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh man I have many. My first one would be Hate Me! By Children of Bodom, cause I agree with the lyric "I don't give a F*** If you hate me!", Another is "Schitzophrenia" by Sonic Youth, Cause I get paranoid all the time, and the last is 'Layla' By Derek and the Dominoes, Cause I am a hopeless lover. Lol.
Lol, I am the same. I get A's in literature for 'romancing the word'... as so to speak. Darn good song, both versions.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I know I did a few, but I thought of one since I'm listening to Waylon Jennings, and that's "I've always been crazy" I think that represents a lot of us pretty well lol.

Daniel

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
When I first saw this thread I thought "How About @**&ed with a Knife by Cannibal Corpse?" Lol.