What time do you sign on?

BEAR

Reaction score
I am not usually up at this time, but to be honest I have not been able to sleep all night. I signed on just now at 6 am my time and was amazed to see so many of my MC buddies signed on also, such as Beth, Ed, Ryan and Kathy. All at once! Do you normally log on this early?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, it's about 8:00 Central time and I usually sign on when I get to work, so yeah, I'm usually on this early. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Quarter past 9 AM here in my time zone. But I'm usually logged on most of the day, except when I'm in classes or eating or watching TV or sleeping/napping.

Stay in touch buddy.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I signed on around 9am Eastern, but I've been known to get on as early as 7:30 Eastern. It's around 2:30pm or so right now for our UK friends, so they've been on for awhile too I'm sure. I"ve found that MC gets pretty busy around this time of day, but it's pretty steady all through the day, but then later at night I'm almost always seeing D'Snowth. He seems to be the night owl around here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm signed off permanently, as I use the "Remember Me" option. Let's just say I'm too lazy to actually log back on after I log off; but then again, I don't like to log off at all.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I use that option, too, But I'm on usually when I wake up and before I go to bed and around midday, I'm at work in the afternoon and nights so I not on then.:big_grin:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I get on at around 7-9 AM Pacific time, and it usually takes me 45 minutes to an hour to wade through all of the new posts and post a few things of my own.

So there you go.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm a bad one for using the "Remember Me" button also. Generally if I'm here during the day. Anywhere from 7:00am Central time to 1:00pm ish Central time. It all depends on how the day goes and if I'm at school and if I'm in desperate need of a break.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm actually on from when I wake up to when I go to bed, with bathroom, breakfast, lunch, supper, shower, shopping, feeding the bunny, and other little breaks.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I sign on atfer school on week days, so between 3-4 central when I have homework...And I sign on about noonish on weekends and days off...